Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stripper Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stripper Feet
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have been going to a local strip club recently and have found that most strippers love attention to their feet. Especially foot massage.

I spot a girl with sexy feet and begin a conversation leading to my attraction to their feet. Most immediately remove their shoes and put their feet in my lap.

I have always been accepted and have been allowed to touch and massage their feet for long periods of time. Other girls have watched and want me to massage their feet too.

Management never seems to care. The rule seems to be anything below the knee is free of charge. I have a great time giving foot rubs for no charge.

One night I spent over two hours massaging gorgeous feet and it cost me nothing but the admission charge and the beers I bought for myself.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give it a shot. Works every time and nobody seems to care including other guys watching the strippers.

It's not a "High Class" Strip Club, but not a Dump either. Average kind of strip club with pretty girls and some have fantastic feet.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No surprise there, strippers are mostly on their feet while they dance, and always in very high heels, which while great looking, are not known for comfort. I would think most girls are happy to let guys give them foot massages, as it's a lot more benign than some dude trying to grope their breasts or other body parts.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with Adam, no surprise there at all.

Obviously most guys are there to watch them dance and attempting to fondle their breasts or other body parts, so interest in their feet is a change of pace for them in probably more often than not a good way. The guy isn't trying to grope her, she gets her feet massaged that have been dancing in high heels, all while still "satisfying" the patron. It's a win-win.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I do when I go, except I pay to go to the vip room so I can get those toes in my mouth.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...makes for some sweet smelling palms too! [Smile]
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, too, have done this move. It's great to touch and rub beautiful feet, they do usually appreciate the massage.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links