Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone Speak French? (YouTube Find)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone Speak French? (YouTube Find)
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Accidentally stumbled upon this clip while searching for something unrelated. Some sort of French sitcom. Anybody here speak French? I'm curious what has those ladies so into their feet. If anyone can translate that would be great.

http://youtu.be/RHUoYg_7S-0

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who needs subtitles! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlipperJean
Board Regular
Member # 4687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlipperJean   Email SlipperJean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, I'm french, so I can help you... but only if you understand my english. [Big Grin]

Anyway that's a good exercise to improve it... Sorry for the errors.

Please note it will be difficult (for me) to translate the french humor... and more over the humor of this tv show is quite special I think.

So, that's a french TV sitcom from the 90's named "the girls next door". Three girls live in a flat and have two men as neighbors... They try to seduce one of them who do not care (they are 3 so it's a competition to know which is one who will succeed). The other man try to seduce the girls but without luck (he is a bit cumbersome).

This scene is so great for foot fetishists like us! They all have sexy feet...

At the beginning, the brunette is reading. The blond comes down in the room.

- Magalie, what's going on? do your feet hurt?
- No, it's ok
- Why are you looking at them?
- Because I've just read an article in this mag
- What the article told you?
- It says that for 43% of the men the foot is an important erotic factor.
- Show me! *she takes the mag* You are right! I would never have suspected it...
- And do you know that in China walking barefoot is as indecent...
- As walking topless here, I know, thank you... So, your erotic stuff?
- A bit large but not bad, isn't it?
- I admit I can't realize * she removes her shoes *
- What are you doing?
- I'm looking at my assets, if it's erotical for 43% of men, I can say you that I will take care of them!
- As you can see, my second toe is longer that the big one,
- Oh yes, you're right! Is it important?
- this is more elegant by far
- Mmmm *she mimics that she is not sure and compare her feet with her friend's ones*

The 3rd girl arrives.

- Hi girls! What are you doing? Are you doing tickles game?
- No we are looking at your feet (says the blonde). Do you know that erotical for 43% of the men?
- Yes it's obvious! You didn't know that at your age?
- I didn't know (says the brunette)
- Everybody know that! It's old as the world. Did you ever notice the the Greek statues' feet?
- Yes, anwers the blonde, but I was looking at the fig leaf moreover.
- Well, a random example... Me... I have personally very very beautiful feet.
- Ha... says the blonde
- Yes, look at them! Alignment of the two phalanxes, the ideal toe intervals, the shape of the foot top, the refinement of the heel... Oh my darlings! They are so beautiful.
- And is it supposed to be erotical? says the brunette
- Yes! And madly for some men...
- And mine? (says the blonde)
- Yours... not bad. But they look a bit like commoner ones.

(Note: note sure about the translation for 'commoner', and remember they will never do a compliment each other because of the neighbor they try to secduce! [Wink] )

The blonde tells a joke about what her mother was saying when she was a child to show the redhead she disagrees her comment.

Then the brunette shows her feet to the readhead:

- And mine?

- Yours... show me? Ho they are not better...

(Note: it's the idea, cannot translate the expression)

*they laugh*

- From all of us, I have the most beautiful feet. says the redhead

*the two others don't agree*

-----------

Then they are at the gym trying to take advantage of what they learn a few minutes ago.

The blonde starts:

- Yes, I don't know where the 43% are, but no one look at our feet!
- They do not dare because of the taboos, you know...
- Yep, but if I was topless I'm sure they will all come to me...
- It's so easy! If you use the primal way... says the readhead
- Perhaps we can try another time... says the brunette
- Yes you're right

*now a man walks over her feet*

- I'm sorry, says the man

*their feet hurt*

He continues:
- I hope it do not hurt too much?
- No it's ok, thank you... says the redhead
- I'm so sorry, scuse me

- Lucky he is to have smart ass, says the readhead to her friends (=> mean that else she shouts at him)

*they are crying their feet hurt and seducing with her feet does not work*

*then the manager of the gym arrives, he is "the gay friend" of the girls*

- Girls, what's happening?
- A rude boy has walked over our feet...
- Ho, but it should be horribly painful!
- Yes, horribly...
- I cannot leave you as it... well, I'm going to give you a massage

*he gives a massage to her feet, they seem to like it*

- You know you have beautiful feet? says the man
- Really? says the brunette
- I must admit something... The woman's feet turn me upside down...
- Really Gerard?
- Yes it's so sexy!
- We found the 43%! says the redhead
- My "Gege" there is at least something that you like among women... says the blonde
- Yes, don't know... I find women feet beautiful... And don't make fun of me, I'm not the only one.
- Really? There are other? Where are they? says the redhead
- Don't search too far, Daniel, the photographer

Daniel is the neighbor they are trying to seduce... So they are happily surprised. [Wink]

- And you know he hides his game well... He should be a bit naughty!
- Oh...
- You know what he came to ask me the other night? ... He came to ask me if I didn't see one or two with beautiful feet... ! You can see now how naughty he is? But wait... I'm a bit silly, I should talk to him about you... Because your feet are so beautiful.

-----------

The guy who open the door is the one that the girls don't like. The other one is Daniel, the guy who didn't pay attention to them and is suppose to be a foot fetishist.

- Oh, girls! What's up?
- Sorry to dirturb you, but we forget to close the bathtub faucet... says the redhead
- It's all flooded! says the brunette
- Can we wait at your home while it's drying? asked the blonde

- We are idiot... Let a faucet open...
- No, don't say that... It's a chance to see you there. says the man (who opened the door)
- Yes, yes... (=> not conviced, obviously they would prefer that the other guy says that)
- Once it's dry, we will go back to our home, with our little feet
- Don't be hurry... It's fine to see you here, isn't it Daniel?
- We really don't want to disturb you...
- You don't disturb us. It's nice to have girls at home (...)
- You are welcome, says Daniel.
- That's friendly, says one girl

In fact, it's really cumbersome like the rest of the tv show... Daniel don't care about the girls, the other guy don't care about the girls.

The girls understand that Daniel don't pay attention to her feet.

Then they bring the tea, the other guy shed hot water on the redhead's feet, then she cry and ask Daniel to breathe over her feet...

She cries, says it's painful... She does her best to have Daniel pay attention to her feet... Then:

- Don't you like my feet? Look... Look the other one too. They are beautiful, aren't they?
- Yes... You have beautiful feet...

-----------

Finally they get a photo of her feet, and are comparing their feet to each other, and are dreaming about Daniel, their sexy photographer...

They seems to have enjoyed the shot and the photographer and are saying that they would like to spend more time to do so.

Finally they have the idea to enlarge the photo.

Well, this show was pretty boring and long when it was not about feet. But I admit this ep is not bad since they have sexy feet. I would be happy to worship, Daniel is finally very lucky. [Wink]

---

In fact it tooks me something like 3h to do this post. Hmm, I think it's finally not so interesting, but probably good to practice and improve my english (and watching at some sexy feet on youtube is not so bad). [Cheers]

[ January 02, 2015, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: SlipperJean ]

Posts: 35 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the translation, good stuff.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya I didn't understand a word any of them were saying (before reading "SlipperJean's" translation of course) but no matter that was quite the lovely TV show of three lovely ladies showin off their feet [Drool]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, SlipperJean, thanks for that translation! That was cool of you. It's interesting to see something written where it's the women who are trying to use their feet to intentionally seduce guys like us.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlipperJean
Board Regular
Member # 4687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlipperJean   Email SlipperJean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to hear you liked it guys.

Yes this episode is so great. Probably the best I've seen on the french TV about foot fetish. [Drool]

Posts: 35 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, SlipperJean. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merci Beaucoup, SlipperJean. I am currently learning French and I must say it isn't always easy, but indeed a lot of fun. I really appreciate all of your hard work. I think we all do.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links