Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Super sexy well worn flip flops

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super sexy well worn flip flops
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WELL-WORN-Italian-Blue-Suede-Insole-Flip-Flop-Sandals-Used-Women-Shoes/201252622977?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%2 6ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131003132420%26meid%3Dcef709db8b964298aa33cf2f6a679c79%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D20131003132420%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D171624486988&rt=nc
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice model! Its a shame one cannot save pics to your computer off of ebay.
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlipperJean
Board Regular
Member # 4687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlipperJean   Email SlipperJean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In fact you can save pics from ebay to your computer.

It depends which web browser you are using, but today every browser has tools for web developers. For example, in Firefox you can use a native tool for that (click on "Tools" > "Web development" in the menu bar) and the is also an extension named "Firebug".

Use the network tab from the dev tool, next reload the page, then you have the list of all the files that have been downloaded to render the webpage. Next order the file list by size (since the pics are generally the most weighty items, it's easier to find them), and now you can right click > copy URL.

There are perhaps easier ways to do that, but it works well for me since I'm a tech guy and I rarely have to do that.

---

Edit:

Hmm, some weeks ago eBay updated their website, and you should easily save the pics with a right click now...

[ January 03, 2015, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: SlipperJean ]

Posts: 35 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"They will be cleaned prior to shipping." [Cry]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Felicity
Board Regular
Member # 48307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Felicity   Author's Homepage   Email Felicity   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I am new to forums to please forgive my etiquite. I will try to reply often. However, I have a new page. I would love if some of you could check it out. I am a foot model. I love to show off my cute [Laugh] feet.

http://lancianialexisg.wix.com/felicityff

Could you please check out my page? Also, you can join an email list. Joining it allows me to send you weekly updates and for us to become more connected. I WILL NOT do nudes. Soley, just well... soles. I love feet!

thank you,

xo
Felicity

--------------------
xo felicity

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links