Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » COLUMN POSTED: The Months After Wu

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: COLUMN POSTED: The Months After Wu
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

A new column has be added to the Wu's Feet Links Columns blog titled, "The Months After Wu." This column isn't the standard topic with multiple people giving their views. This is just me talking about how great it has been to have so many people assist in keeping Wu's Feet Links up and running since we learned the sad news of Wu's passing. I look at some of the things Phil and I talked about doing, making some changes, a little history, and then shout outs to those who helped out with things like feature sets, columns, and interviews.

Even if you don't get a chance to read it, I just want to thank all of the users here, web masters, models, photographers, etc. who helped keep this site going strong these last few months. It has been a community effort keeping this place going and what a great community this still very much is!

The Months After Wu
http://wusfeetlinks-columns.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-months-after-wu.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great article as always Pat! Hats off to you for all that you've done in 2014 in Wu's absence and moving forward. It wasn't looking good for awhile here but things are definitely headed in the right direction here in the forum! Look forward to your columns! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What BTL said goes for me too... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you all are keeping up Wu's site. This was the first place I actually felt "normal" in life when having a foot fetish. It was very strange for me growing up, but knowing there were others out there who were just like me made me feel so much better. Hopefully there will be others in the future who will get such comfort.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read the column, Patrick, and I can safely say I speak for all of us when I state that without your yeoman's work in keeping this forum alive, we would have lost an invaluable asset to the foot fetish community. Special credit must also be given to Phil for keeping an open mind, and making the tough decisions to ensure this forum is run in a rational manner, keeping the focus on which it was intended for: female feet

I have noticed that since the passing of Wu, and after some initial confusion as to the fate of the site, plenty of new members have signed up, and that portends for a great future for Wu's Feet Links.

I know this forum has been an integral part of my life since I discovered it, way back in the early 2000s, and I'm not afraid to admit that without Wu and Phil, Feet Fair might not have gotten off the ground. Let us all work to keep this place thriving, it's the best way I can think of honoring the memory of our friend Wu.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links