Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for the ladies on here(if any)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question for the ladies on here(if any)
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just wondering if you, as a female, have turned a man into a foot fetishist? If so, what was the experience like. Also, are there any guys on here that have become foot fetishists because of a past girl friend or relationship.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i turned my ex girl into foot fetish..
she didnt know that feet worhip exists, so i intoduced her to it, in the beggining she did it only because of me, but later she start to enjoy it..
now that we broke up, she said that her next boyfriend/s will must worship her feet..

so i think i did a good job for the foot fetish community [Cool]

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be genuinely curious to know if this was a thing, haha. Imagine a woman taking the initiative into shaping me into the foot fetishist that I am today? That would be the woman I'd stay with forever.
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend has told me that she's appreciated her feet more, thanks to me.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFetishTess
Board Regular
Member # 48457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFetishTess   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@dougiezerts - I'm glad your GF is appreciating her feet more. So many of us walk through life just ignoring them or, worse, thinking that they're ugly and should be hidden. It's sad. :-(
I love seeing other women who are confident enough to show off their toes, who know that their feet are worthy of adornment. <3

--------------------
FootFetishTess
Love Me, Love My Feet
 -

Posts: 7 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links