Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever Met Another Foot Guy in Real Life? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ever Met Another Foot Guy in Real Life?
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody ever met another foot lover in real life? I mean coincidentally, not planned. I never have. Sometimes I feel like the community here on Wu's is like a Fight Club thing where you don't talk about it outside of Wu's, but everyday we're out there -- in every profession, location, situation.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am lucky to have met a couple of foot guys accidentaly. It's fun to have fetish chats using your mouth instead of your keyboard! They were two of my friends from campus.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite a few, but probably because I don't really hide my fetish. I mean, I'm not blabbing on and on about it, or just throwing it out there to people I don't know. But anyone who knows me, knows since I've photographed quite a few mutual friends. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best friend is a foot guy actually lol and he's a member here! "GooeyFeet69" posts on here pic's of his wife's beautiful feet and they post a lot on xhamster.com . When my love for feet became known by my group of friends he was the first to come to my defense and so now if we are having a beer or just out at the mall for example that's what we'll do, we are each other's spotters lol He tells me of a chick coming behind me and I tell him one that he's missed.

In terms of meeting a footguy that I don't know beforehand though, no not to my knowledge. Although I see guys in public in the summer staring at feet and not trying to hide it lol we are everywhere! [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've met multitudes of fellow enthusiasts, especially with the cameras out in public. Guys walk up and ask what's going on all the time, because they love feet too. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know of 2 from back in high school. One of them is a really good friend of mine. Made things easier for me growing up with a fellow foot lover. The other I just know, his girlfriend at the time had nice peds.

I've seen other guys checking out hot feet of unsuspecting females in public, but when I look at them to give the ol' smile and a nod as a sign of agreement, they get this look as if they got caught doing something wrong, walk away with a look of embarrassment.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really, I mean a couple guys over the years have said they love pretty feet. But the littlest dive into foot fetish talk revealed to me that they really were just offhandedly saying that and not serious. I'd love to hang with a guy who's had some nice feet in my area. Or even just share experiences and go to the strip club together. Hell, there's a few dudes who post about foot fetish on Craigslist and I thought about emailing them to ask/share some things.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met at least 3 in my life. I remember one when I was getting a foot tattoo on my ankle. We were talk about the type of women feet we liked the most. Last year, I met this younger guy who's girl friend worked with my wife. What made that experience so great was we had the same birthday but different years.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I am very open about my foot fetish and I have seen and engaged in conversations with strangers that are clearly foot guys. They clearly did not like getting caught, but each time this has happened they seemed relieved. Almost like they thought they were the only one. This has been really rare, but it has happened a few times.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years and years ago I used to take footpics at a particular outdoor mall. Just the usual, "excuse me can i take a pic of your feet" kind of thing.

A couple times there was a dude, who was either a delivery person or a facilities employee, and he saw me doing this and say, "Yeah!" Or, "You're the man!" He was clearly exuberant about the feet I was shooting.

I always wanted to catch up with that dude and say hello, but he was always in a huge hurry.

A few years ago I met up with a Wu's member for lunch when I was in Phoenix. It was cool just kicking it and looking at pics of each others' wives' feet on our phones.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My older brother. He made things easier and acted as my mentor in this department. I endured his other big brother crap because of it.

Other than my brother, I figured out another kid in 10th grade. He asked me to remove my back bag during a lesson. I figured out it blocked the view of the teacher's bare feet under her desk.

My best friend in college was also a mega foot guy. At the time, the sabo fashion and apparently I was not getting my eyes off the ground . He figured me out.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zamora:
My older brother. He made things easier and acted as my mentor in this department. I endured his other big brother crap because of it.

Other than my brother, I figured out another kid in 10th grade. He asked me to remove my back bag during a lesson. I figured out it blocked the view of the teacher's bare feet under her desk.

My best friend in college was also a mega foot guy. At the time, the sabo fashion and apparently I was not getting my eyes off the ground . He figured me out.

What's up, long time no see..how are things? [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, i don't.
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sadly, no.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a guy in high school that I'm sure had one. He got called out by the teacher about it too. In one class he sat a row over and a few desks up from me. One spring day a girl that sat behind him came in wearing socks with sandals and he asked her why she was. He started messing with her about it and then a few days later she came in wearing sandals without socks. He brought up about her not wearing socks and told her she had pretty feet. She said, "really, i think they're ugly", and then slid a foot out and held it up in the air right behind him. The teacher caught it and told him that they test people with foot fetishes for mental disorders.

I've came across a few guys since then that have mentioned liking pretty feet.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links