Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wifes taebo feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wifes taebo feet
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey.My wife recently started taebo. At first it was a bit of a downer cause she said they did it barefoot. Now im not complaining about barefoot woman but if u cant see it then what's the point. So i convinced my wife to wear her shoes because of not getting injured. So her sneakers did have a bit of a scent cause she wore them without socks at times.And boy did they hone. But not overpowering. So day two she got back and only got to sniff her socks and boy were they devine. Freshly Moist cotton socks.....yummmm. I could'nt get her feet unfortunatley.

So today she came back from taebo and took her shoes off...wow i could smell them in the room. She admitted to them being smelly....and i thought now heres my chance. I asked, can i have them?. She said yes. She still asked me, are u sure cause they are all sweaty.

I lay next to her and immediately sucked on them.they where still moist. I had the hardest bo er ever. I asked her to jerk me off while i sucked and sniffed on them. Her toes were so soft and moist. They had a slight hint of sweat and spicy cheese.the ever so slight hint of it though. Between her last three toes it was the moistest and smelliest. She jerked me of till i came so hard i almost passed out.
Gonna definately try my luck again

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kick ass man!!! I love your quote "freshly moist cotton socks"

Fucking divine my friend!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links