Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » COLUMN POSTED: Tickling & Foot Fetishes: Quite the Combo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: COLUMN POSTED: Tickling & Foot Fetishes: Quite the Combo
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

February's column was just published to the Wu's Feet Links Columns Blog. This time around I decided to take a look at tickling. I will be the first to admit, although I've tickled a few girls playfully, I can't say I have a tickling fetish. As I began to interview some of my peers from other foot sites and a couple of models who enjoy doing tickling content, I started to question myself just a little bit more. Am I into tickling more than I thought? Perhaps. There is one thing I do know, however. I learned quite a bit by talking with those who took part and I thank them for giving me a glimpse (and education) into the tickling fetish!

http://wusfeetlinks-columns.blogspot.com/2015/02/tickling-foot-fetishes-quite-combo.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sniffing and tickling, simultaneously, is sexy to me. But its also a rarity. I satisfy this with cam rooms where you can tell the ladies to do this, either to themselves or to each other. But content that features this? Scarce. And I mean sniffing, kissing, rubbing on the face, anything that does NOT involve the tongue.

Now, SLOBBERING on the foot, sucking on the toes, deep throating the toes WHILE tickling, *that's* plentiful.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like tickle videos but I like woman on woman foot tickling just seems erotic to me.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found a tickle video on you tube different girls are trying out for a part in a tickle video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJhkcBDsv8E

poor quality. [Cry]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links