Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Family Guy Foot Fetish Episode

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Family Guy Foot Fetish Episode
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.fox.com/watch/388446275972/7684301568
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm conflicted.

I want to see how they handle the subject (especially after the shots they've taken to the fetish in the past), but the newer Family Guy episodes are pretty bad (and have been for several years now) and I refuse to watch them.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw parts of that episode, and I must say, it's pretty unwatchable. If you must make fun of a thing or group of people, could you at least be funny or clever while doing it?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And people still watch this show ten years past its prime why...?
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not a fan of Family Guy's new stuff, but seasons one through four were pretty good. I watched this episode, and they basically insulted foot fetishists and made fun of us, but that is what they do, so I don't really take it personally. I am just happy that the show basically states how popular it is. It wasn't a funny episode though, so I understand why people would not even bother, also, they have a reputation of ripping off existing shows, and I think they ripped off King of the Hill, the episode where Peggy does foot fetish modeling.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lordsoysauce:
And people still watch this show ten years past its prime why...?

They are still building whole sections of Amusement Parks in tribute to Harry Flipping Potter as well, why? Because it still makes money. [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The show "King of the Hill" had a foot fetish episode years ago too. Peggy Hill became an internet foot fetish model.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched it. Fairly amusing.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not bad but just like other episodes it's completely uneventful and follows a predictable path.

South Park, and even The Simpsons, have recently been having stories (or parts of) stretch out over a season. Each episode is still watchable by itself but there's a little deeper stuff for those who watch the whole series from start to finish. I really like it, and I was hoping Family Guy would catch onto this new style. Oh well!

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol @ around 8:00 in that episode:

"You got 35,000 views in one night...and none of them got past the fourth picture!"

"What does that mean? ....... Ohhhhhh!"

[Laugh]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I laughed when he photography said his name was Adam at around 5:20. Oops, my bad it was Evan, oh well. I thought Adam and his Fair Girls was getting a nod.

[ February 21, 2015, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: omni7phat ]

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links