Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Unexpected Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Unexpected Feet
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you ever been treated to "unexpected feet?"
What I mean by this is there's a woman you've known for a while--female friend, co-worker, etc--who never went barefooted in your presence, and one day she unexpectedly did.
In college, I took a business machines lab, where we had to operate various business machines. The teacher was a very pretty younger woman. One day, I unexpectedly saw her walking around in her stockings, with her shoes off! I jokingly asked her if her shoes were uncomfortable, and she laughed and said, "Yes, they are!"

[ February 14, 2015, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 20 years ago I went over a friends house (a bunch of us) to hang out with him and his wife. She was a skinny little thing and back then I never even considered what her feet might look like. Well, we're all in the living room and out of nowhere she take her socks off and puts her bare feet up on the coffee table and said "I like being barefoot." I almost died. They were so fucking beautiful. And she kept rubbing them together (if you can imagine that faint sound). Her name was Sue and I fell out of touch with them shortly thereafter. She's probably an old hag by now, lol.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
She's probably an old hag by now, lol.

And old hag with great feet. [Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL @ Old Hag [Laugh]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, I became friends with a woman who owned a used book store. I came in one day and saw her barefooted, in the shop!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links