Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetishism: A Personal Story by Elizabeth Graham

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetishism: A Personal Story by Elizabeth Graham
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this article. Many of you may have already read it, but I thought it was really well written and enjoyed reading it and thought maybe you might too.

http://www.academia.edu/7670812/Foot_Fetishism_A_Personal_Story_by_Elizabeth_Graham

Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that's a nice article. Having a real lesbian foot fetish has got to be hard.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlipperJean
Board Regular
Member # 4687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlipperJean   Email SlipperJean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@KlassFX Not a real lestbian foot fetish: "She knew I was a crossdresser (this was before I adopted the part-time transgender woman identity)".

But anyway, that's an interesting article. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 35 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ewwwkay. Having a real crossdresser part-time transgender foot fetish has got to be hard.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, sorry about that. I did not finish the article till later. Lesson lived, lesson learned.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was an interesting read. I never thought about being on the autism spectrum and having a foot fetish. She talks about getting in trouble with that--a vivid description.

As far as the transgender thing, a couple of points: I personally lovelovelove girls, especially girly girls. Not only do I like pretty girl feet, but I'm also strongly attracted to the "essence of female-ness," to be overly clinical about it. So it seems to me a transgendered person who very clearly and genuinely expressed that essence would be compelling. And would also fit within the subset of "girl."

That said, there's a pretty clear distinction, at least in my mind, between a transgendered person who distinctly identifies as female, and a person who is/identifies as male and cross-dresses.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links