Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tampa Foot Party on Saturday May 2nd hosted by MILF Ladi Violet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tampa Foot Party on Saturday May 2nd hosted by MILF Ladi Violet
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
♥♥♥ Saturday May 2nd next Foot Party ♥♥♥

**My friend Ladi Violet is so happy to announce the next Foot Party hosted by herself will be on Saturday May 2nd at the Social in Ybor City Tampa, FL!!! It will be an amazing event. I will be posting details as I work them out. Save the date. You won't want to miss this heavenly night of the most beautiful feet in Florida

A few of the confirmed models are ~~~

Catherine Foxx ~~ Dazey Ranes ~~ Vanessa Davis ~~ Lisa Harlotte

Annabelle Genovisi ~~ Ms Dragon ~~

Foot Party Promo Tampa by Ladi Violet
:First of many promo clips

She is still confirming a few more but as you can see she will have some of the most beautiful feet for you to worship at the next Tampa Foot Party ♥♥♥**
All information will be posted in this group ~ please join to stay up with all the newest info about the parties. {https://fetlife.com/groups/113157

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep Ladi Violet sure has some sexy Hot feet. [Hump]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links