Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Always Bet On Flats

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Always Bet On Flats
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently, I swiped a pair of my ex girlfriend's flats. Once upon a time, when me and this gal went together, she let me do it all when it came to her feet. Eventually, we fell apart and remained just friends. I realize, the reason this friendship has worked out is because she insist we remain, strictly friends. She usually tries to keep me away from her bedroom. In addition, she doesn't really expose her feet around me because she well knows I like them. All in all she has properly starved me out. On the flip side, she has been there for me and is actually fun to hang out with. Despite all of this, I stole a pair of her shoes last week. And I don't recommend that anyone behave the way I did.

Last week I visited my ex, to give her a belated bday gift. I brought her her favorite bottle of Bicardi and we drank. To my surprise she invited me into her bedroom for a change. She was very cheery. The first thing I noticed when I walked in was her shoe collection, over by the closet. The thing about this visit was that it had to be a short one for me, you see, I have a girlfriend. Meanwhile my ex was encouraging me to drink more and hang out. What terrible timing. Anyway, there was no other way but to play it safe this night. Yet I didn't want to leave totally empty handed.

It occurred to me that I would try to take a pair of her shoes. I know what you are thinking, "no wonder she doesn't invite me in to her bedroom." I kept wondering which shoes I would take. In fact earlier, she had stepped out briefly and I snuck over to smell a pair of her well-worn-red-open-toe-flats. They smelled like heaven, but were way too out in the open/obvious to take.

Currently, time was running out and the opportunity wasn't showing up. Then, it dawned on me to ask for a glass of water to cleanse the coke and rum pallet. Low and behold, she hands me a sealed bottle of water. I wait about 5 minutes then ask to go to the bathroom, before I leave. As get up to go to the bathroom she announces she has to use it after I do; bingo!

Inside the bathroom I take a piss and think of a course of action. My heart started to pound and a feeling of excitement came over me. It was a straightforward caper, with her in the bathroom, I would swipe a pair of her shoes that were not too out in the open. She was in and out of the bathroom like lighting but by that time I had a pair of her black-closed-toed-flats in my backpack. Yes, I originally came in with a back pack that contained the Bicardi bottle, among other things.

The moral of the story is always bet on closed toed flats. The flats I came away with very much retained the essence of my ex's foot stink. I have been keeping up with her and she hasn't said anything about missing shoes. Who knows if she even knows they are missing. Don't try this at home.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joblom
Board Regular
Member # 44045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joblom   Email Joblom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Risky, man. You should have just taken a whiff and left only with the memory.

Unless a girl has already thrown out her shoes I wouldn't ever take them. That's just asking for trouble. Especially if she knows you have a foot fetish. It's not a sock or something... shoes don't go missing so easily.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TequilaSunrise
Board Regular
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TequilaSunrise   Email TequilaSunrise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a hell of a story! Kudos to you for your bravery! I remember when I was 17 I was taking some ladies to a party and they were all wearing flats. When we got to the party they had all changed into heels and left their flats in my car. For a young guy who hadn't had much action in the foot scene this was heaven for me. Later that night I had to sneak in there and play around with them a little hahaha.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last year we went to a BBQ for a friends birthday. My Ex was there. It was a super hot day so all the ladies left there shoes inside [Smile]

My Ex was really drunk so she didn't notice that on my way out I grabbed her strappy sandals which are well worn & smell great! Now I get to have fun with them whenever I want! I love fucking my wife while she wears those shoes [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You must have a really cool wife if agrees to wear your ex's well worn shoes.

I have had sex with my girlfriend while smelling another gal's flats. However, my girlfriend had no idea. I had them tucked in the space between the bed and wall.Those flats stunk so good especially as I finished.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fetish666:
...I grabbed her strappy sandals which are well worn & smell great! Now I get to have fun with them whenever I want! I love fucking my wife while she wears those shoes"

As a lover of feet and sandals this is one of the hottest things I've ever read on this forum.

Years ago, not long after I divulged my fetish to my wife I got up the nerve to make a request that would fulfill one of my fantasies- that she wear sandals while we had sex. She complied without blinking an eye and I banged the hell out of her that night!

Over the years I've sent footwear to two girls I met here on Wu's. I wanted so badly to have them wear them a while then return them to me so I could enjoy them. I'd be lying if I said I also didn't think of my wife wearing them during sex as well. But of course those two desires are incompatible. To thoroughly enjoy them privately I'd want them well worn to the point of toe prints showing. Unfortunately my wife would never buy into wearing sandals worn by another woman.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is very cool that way!!!
I have bought many pairs of really well worn sandals & flops from other women online and my wife will wear them during sex.
That has always been a fantasy of mine & I am lucky to be able to live it.
There is nothing hotter than having my wifes feet in a pair of another womans strappy sandals that have deepened black toe prints, with both my wifes & the strangers foot scents combined in my mouth while buried balls deep inside her. I have sometimes cummed so hard that even when I pull out to dump my load all over her feet & shoes, I have shot up reaching her tits & face. It truly is a beautiful thing!!!

Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links