Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Help with pic posting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help with pic posting
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,
Some of you may or may not know, but my wife Rachel and I used to have an Instagram account...as we try and decide if we should restart that account, we want to post some pics here in this forum. I have explained to her that this forum used to be the place for all foot fetish material. My question is, now that it's 2015, what are you all using to upload your pics here to the forum. Years ago I used imagebam, but I'm not sure if that is still th me way to go
Thanks guys...and be on the look out for a ton of pics of Rachel and her beautiful feet
oooo00oooo

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
finenbrown
Loyal Member
Member # 48067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for finenbrown   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imgur is the best.

--------------------
[Smile]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imgur

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links