Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First Signs Of Spring. (Feet)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First Signs Of Spring. (Feet)
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As most people know, NYC has been very cold this winter.

Today was finally a "warmer day", and one of the first signs of Spring.

I saw.. what I believe to be.. the first beautiful pair of feet, perhaps since.. last fall, etc.

I was crossing the street near my apartment, and found myself not far away from a beautiful blond girl, who looked like she may have been 30ish or so.

I glanced down, not wanting her to see what I was looking at lol, and saw that she was wearing very open sandals, and that she had beautiful feet, with perfectly polished toenails. (I believe they were a shade of red, but I really didnt get a long or good look at them, since we were quickly crossing the street. )

Hopefully, a sign of things to come.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah the only problem is the premature foot sightings... In other words the ones that don't take care of their feet before they begin wearing sandals and such (I.e. Chipped polish, dry feet, etc...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Cain, I'm glad to see more feet coming out from behind the dark side but talk about neglect on some of these ladies.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl didnt look like her feet were neglected. The red polished toenails I saw looked pretty well kept to me.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My standards are at an all time low at this point! I just started my electrical course on Monday at a college and god damn! The amount of ladies kicking around is unreal! I've spotted a few in sandals the past few days too... [Woot]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best time of the year to clothes shop at Target in the men's section next to the shoe dept. and catch glimpses of milfs taking off their shoes and socks and trying on sandals.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.... "shoe dept. and catch glimpses of milfs taking off their shoes and socks and trying on sandals."

Tell me about it, I sold women's shoes for 4 years. Ahhh, the memories.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love going into the shoe departments with my wife to see her try stuff on and catch a glimpse of other's feet as well.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
.... "shoe dept. and catch glimpses of milfs taking off their shoes and socks and trying on sandals."

Tell me about it, I sold women's shoes for 4 years. Ahhh, the memories.

My dream job. If I could make at least 16 an hour I would probably pursue it.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been spring all winter here...lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today, while waiting for my girlfriend, I saw a Latin lady wearing sandals, and her legs were bare, too! It wasn't too mild--maybe in the 50's.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friends mom was wearing flip flops today. Telling me how much she's hooked black pedicures. She teases me so much. I bet I'd get to rub them if we ever get the chance to be alone.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Autumn time (Southern hemisphere) but doesn't show any sign of slowing down yet [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
It's been spring all winter here...lol

so jealous lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's always takes me a month to adjust to all the eye candy!! But that's the UK for you
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links