Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » INTERVIEW POSTED: Jamie Daniels

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: INTERVIEW POSTED: Jamie Daniels
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm happy to announce that the March interview for Wu's Feet Links is now online and features none other than Jamie Daniels. I've talked with Jamie online for years and always found her to be very professional. I've loved her photos ever since I found them and I'm happy to see her still online running her own site/store all these years later! Enjoy!

http://wusfeetlinks-interviews.blogspot.com/2015/03/jamie-daniels-interview.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
it's great that the interviews are back, i always wondered why wu stopped doing them

i just preferred the format that wu used where everybody could ask them questions

Thanks. If you're curious about how the Interviews came to be, and how Wu was actually wanting to change things from the format you mentioned for years, check out this Column Blog entry from January.

http://wusfeetlinks-columns.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-months-after-wu.html

Wu wanted to streamline them because you'd get...

- 50 "What are your shoe size?" questions.
- 120 "Are your feet ticklish?" questions.
- 100 of some other question, etc...

The models had to wade through thousands of emails of the same questions over and over - even if the model had answered it on the interview already (Wu sometimes progressively added questions/answers to the interview as it was ongoing). Some of the models would give up after a few days, or would actually reply to every single questions that was exactly the same. It was just a little messy.

Thanks for reading,
Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the interviews, Jaime definitely has some sexy feet but for some reason the entire bitchy thing comes across in her answers (it might just be me). Not my thing, but her feet are [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the interview. Great job

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job Patrick, I do agree that her answers did seem to convey an attitude.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links