Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shoe shopping for the wife

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shoe shopping for the wife
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
since the summer is pretty much here in so fl, Im gonna go shopping for some nice sandals for her. Her is my question, Im very particular and may have a bit of a sandal fetish. Im looking for leather, the soles MUST be leather, not fake leather, or plastic, or rubber. makes them taste gross. Any of you fetish dudes got any suggestions. She has a pair of some brown antonio melani sandals that when she wears them, the knows that at some point in the day they gonna be in my mouth!
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no one?
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, my wife;'s feet are really small-which causes continual problems finding something that fits her.

When we try to look online , the sizes seem to vary alot.

But- if your wife has a "normal " size foot- I would look at Ebay, Amazon, and DSW.com

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/joie+antibes+flat+sandal?prodId=305608&category=dsw12cat440004&activeCats=cat10006,cat20034,dsw12cat440004
boom, got her some of these

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes DSW is one of the best places to get decent shoes that are pretty affordable. Famous Footwear is also pretty good as well, Polar.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links