Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » COLUMN POSTED: Foolish Foot Fetish Shoots

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: COLUMN POSTED: Foolish Foot Fetish Shoots
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

I'm posting this month's column a week early to coincide with April Fools Day. Instead of playing a prank on everyone, however, I thought it would be fun to look at the more humorous side of what foot fetish producers and models go through when shooting scenes. I know I've had a ton of silly, unexpected, and just bizarre moments on Soles of Silk alone, so I asked some of my peers to share some of theirs. Here is what those who took part had to say...

http://wusfeetlinks-columns.blogspot.com/2015/04/foolish-foot-fetish-shoots.html

In addition to this column I did a sister blog on the Soles of Silk Blog where I looked at 30 moments with my own models that didn't quite go as planned. I was originally only going to do 10, but then that turned into 20. Then I remembered 5 more and then another 5. I drew the line at 30, but there have been others. These are just some of the most memorable strange, goofy, or oddball moments from my own shoots.

http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2015/04/goofy-times-from-soles-of-silk-shoots.html

Thanks for reading, as always. I hope everyone got a chuckle from some of these moments found on both blogs.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha pretty cool man!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the help. I'll probably hit you up again when I need some future references or testimonial about certain topics.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great update. Love your columns Patrick.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This column is awsome.......amazing work Patrick
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links