Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot site owners should take this into consideration for customers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot site owners should take this into consideration for customers
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a suggestion

When purchasing,as we all most likely only have particular favourites when it comes to foot models from foot fetish sites, i feel this is a fantastic option for customers given the option to buy single video/photo sets of each model, rather than having to pay $30-$40 per month if we're only interested in a few particular favourites.

"Yes, I found out that a lot of people have their favorites and don’t want to become a member, so I started to offer single buys. Problem is to make it with a reasonably price. A lot of websites demand $5 for a single set or $10 for a single clip and I think this is to much compared to the membership. But looks like people even pay $30 for 3 single clips instead of getting a 30 days membership with full access."

Noemisworld & Feetjeans immediately come to mind because i'd love to buy separate sets of particular models from the site as i only have maybe 6 favs from either site but, having to pay a month subscription i don't feel is worth it for me.Once i've viewed sets of my fav models, there is nothing left for me to look at for the rest of the month so there is really no point in paying the monthly cost,especially if there are no regularly/daily updates.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to refute what you said, but its mainly about supply and demand, Econ 101. People will pay for what they want, even if the price more than what they could or should pay.

For example, I pay attention to unit prices when I grocery shop. A 32oz bottle of ketchup might be $2.64 @ 0.08¢/oz. A 12oz bottle might be $1.78 @ 0.1483¢/oz. A savvy shopper buys the bigger one. But one who doesn't think they need so much ketchup will buy the smaller one. Realistically, the person saved initially. But once the person runs out of ketchup and buys another small bottle, they just overpaid, $3.56 vs $2.64. However, it could be more than just the amount and price they considered. It could also be the brand. The 32oz bottle could be the private label, the 12oz could be the national brand. So then it comes down to consumer choice vs pricing.

If a producer has total control over pricing and is willing to negotiate pricing with customers, then they both win. Instead of clips 3/$30, make it 3/$20. Its better to have some money than none at all. But if you have to pull the clip from your site, or remake it, then the time and effort you put in to do that could make you less willing to lower the price.

There are a number of variables and factors to consider. In the end, just keep your customers happy.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And on the flip side to the OP..I have multiple customers on my Images4Sale store who buy each and every update I put up instead of paying $30 for a month-long membership where they can access 9 years of archives + video clips + new content every 2-3 days. It doesn't make sense. If they happen to be reading this though, that store is closing very soon and will not be updated the rest of the year and to please visit my website instead [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:

"One who doesn't think they need so much ketchup will buy the smaller one. Realistically, the person saved initially. But once the person runs out of ketchup and buys another small bottle, they just overpaid. However, it could be more than just the amount and price they considered. It could also be the brand. The 32oz bottle could be the private label, the 12oz could be the national brand. So then it comes down to consumer choice vs pricing."

A big bottle of, 'Ketchup- for the good times' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1MAlFw1LUk

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you guys know AYCF, these purchases were made from that site so i'm sure y'all know the quality of his work so this is an awesome deal for customers 100+ photos per set for $3-$4.

Norcal i do see we can purchase photo sets from each model from your site so that's great to know.If i ever see any dominant angle shots of Alexxis or any favs from your site with their face clearly visible looking down into cam with their sole(s)in our face i'll be sure to purchase [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExoticFemFeet:

Norcal i do see we can purchase photo sets from each model from your site so that's great to know.If i ever see any dominant angle shots of Alexxis or any favs from your site with their face clearly visible looking down into cam with their sole(s)in our face i'll be sure to purchase [Tongue]

Not much longer [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by ExoticFemFeet:

Not much longer [Fingers Crossed]
If you can do in later shoots please try these angles having them facing directly infront of you,with you at a low angle pointing cam upward/beneath her/their sole.

I did see in Alexxis' latest set she was sitting up on a wall wearing sandals and thought dang if only you had crouched down below her and had her remove her sandal whilst sitting up on that wall and stuck her sole in the camera/your face as if she's saying "Yeah that's right bow down and lick my sole".But don't want to purchase an entire set for one photo so,hopefully you get get a number of dominant angles/poses in there(relaxed sole,sole scrunched,toes pointed as if shoving them in our mouth)etc [Fingers Crossed]

[ April 13, 2015, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: ExoticFemFeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links