Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lotions and oils

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lotions and oils
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i couldn't find a back topic on this, so thought i'd start one.

i've been curious for some time after checking out some pics involving this, but what kind of lotion or oil do you foot models, men with partners into feet, etc. use on their feet?

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For what use? Look, foot care or fun?

For just making them look shiny any type of oil will do but some of them will stain fabric, carpet, et.

My wife uses a variety of general skin lotions on her feet for foot care.

For fun, which to me is massaging them then u loading on her soles I'll use any type of massage oil I can find.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
either or. for care/looks/fun. if there is one particular brand or kind that you use for all 3 or whatever ones you prefer using.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
finenbrown
Loyal Member
Member # 48067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for finenbrown   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more into natural oils like coconut oil and olive oil so you can still lick her soles and suck her toes. Sometimes I use massage lotions and mix them with a little bit of olive oil to get that shiny look and slippery feel if I am just getting a foot job or kissing them.

--------------------
[Smile]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
The lotion I've been using for many years is a brand called Fruit of the Earth. They make a lotion with aloe vera that's really great for foot massages and footjobs. It's VERY smooth, smells nice, not oily or sticky, it's a great moisturizer, and a little goes a long way. The only place I've seen it locally is at a Family Dollar store.

I think I've seen it before. Sadly there aren't any family dollars here but I think I've seen it at dollar tree.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links