Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who to Interview (No Promises) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who to Interview (No Promises)
Inspector General
Board Regular
Member # 48095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inspector General   Email Inspector General   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How bout writing a piece on Wu? The man who created this place is still a mystery. Even after reading about his untimely passing, very little is known about him. Not even a picture. That's a shame to think of him as some anonymous guy who might be soon forgotten since no one has ever connected a face to his legacy.

--------------------
I see

Posts: 29 | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
yeah lexi did completely disappear without notice, then again they all do

I'm not talking for Lexi or her situation, but I think a lot of that has to do with the boyfriend/husband in many of these model's lives being the one wanting them to pose and share the man's fetish for her feet. If they don't last, she's not really going to keep up with it - especially if she meets another guy. Doubt the next guy would love her doing something the ex was so into. Or the woman herself might want to leave those memories behind and move on. It happens!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote for Tyler! [Joint] It would be one of the greatest interviews of all-time! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jason Khan from http://www.footworshipparties.com/

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links