Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Cuddling and Foot Sessions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cuddling and Foot Sessions
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The touchfeet link is defunct, but I know cuddling company sites have been booming for a few years.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/Domination/private-fetish-sessions-foot-worship-professional-cuddling/10117406

According to the articles, when the guy becomes aroused during the cuddle session, the two take a break from things.

Anyone here have experience with cuddle sessions?

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Touchfeet link works for me.

I had cuddle sessions with a couple ladies; it's nice for what it is. Definitely depends on the lady you're doing it with.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmmgp2000
Board Regular
Member # 20759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmmgp2000   Author's Homepage   Email dmmgp2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually just booked a session today. It's with a different company because the touchfeet thing doesn't have a girl in Florida (there was one, but they took her off). My appointment is Thursday night. The manager lady told me the girl I selected is cool with giving me a back rub, so I casually asked if a foot rub was ok too. She laughed and said she didn't think the girl would massage my feet. I was like "no, no, I would rub her feet as my way of saying thank you for the back rub and cuddle session". The manager said she thought that would be fine and that the girl would probably appreciate a foot rub. We'll see how it goes!

--------------------
See the feet of sweet Florida foot girls at FriendyFootGuy's Clips store! clips4sale.com/14757

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I clicked on the foot fetish site, and then pics of the models......mostly totally hideous feet. If I'm paying for foot worship, I'd want beautiful feet and toes.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just heard of professional cuddling a month ago and visited a site linked in the article. Will never do it because I'm married.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"$90/hr for fetish - $80/hr for cuddling"

So for $80 I can hug her, and for only $10 more I can smell, suck and lick her feet instead? Gee, I think I know which one I would go with [Evil Grin]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
I clicked on the foot fetish site, and then pics of the models......mostly totally hideous feet. If I'm paying for foot worship, I'd want beautiful feet and toes.

agreed it's like all a girl needs is 10 toes and she can be a foot "model"

not one attractive girl on that page

Ouch! You guys are harsh. [Laugh]

I don't know, but there are a couple of girls there that aren't half bad. I also saw a couple of feet that I could work with too, but that's just me. I did see at least one of those ladies who has gross feet. Her soles are very ashy, and it looks like she's never had a pedicure in her life. If that were me, I wouldn't show my feet in public, but again, that's just me...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit, $80/hr... I think instead I would just walk around a college or a mall and offer girls a hug.

Even if no one wanted to hug me, I'd get some exercise.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmmgp2000
Board Regular
Member # 20759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmmgp2000   Author's Homepage   Email dmmgp2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I had the cuddle session last night. The girl was about 20 minutes late due to weather, no big deal. You meet a public place like Starbucks where she verifies ID and make small talk. She followed me to my apartment. When we got there, I was surprised she was cool with doing the session on my bed because the manager had told me it would probably be a couch. The girl I saw had very cute size 9 feet with silver polished toenails. She allowed me to massage them and play with them, and cuddle them. She was cool with rubbing her feet on my face and was worried she would poke my eye with one of her toes. The girl was extremely cute and friendly, had some of the softest feet I've ever touched, size 9. Of course, no sexual activity, but I was pleasantly surprised how much foot play I got out of the session. I would do it again!

--------------------
See the feet of sweet Florida foot girls at FriendyFootGuy's Clips store! clips4sale.com/14757

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:

agreed it's like all a girl needs is 10 toes and she can be a foot "model"

not one attractive girl on that page

Mileage varies, I guess. I mean on a scale of 1 to 10, there are zero 10s on that page, absolutely not...but maybe five 8s, sure. But I'm not paying $90 for an 8, personally.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links