Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Abercrombie & Fitch Or Hollister Girls?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Abercrombie & Fitch Or Hollister Girls?
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering out of curiosity if anyone has ever had any foot related experiences with a female that works at either Abercrombie or Hollister? The majority of the girls that work there are pretty cute and are usually seen wearing brown leather flip flops while working. Has anyone ever had any foot related experiences, or asked one of them to pose/model her feet at all before?
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm in my 30s and haven't been in trendy mall stores since I was probably 12. I think if I attempted that maybe I would have a good run in with mall security story to tell.

I do have experiences with women that work in shoe stores.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember going to a women's shoe store called "Stilletto". It was so memorable because the sales girl and her manager delighted in trying on several sexy high heel sandals dor me to buy for a girl friend. I think they were getting a big kick out of my reaction to watching their sexy feet in those hot high heeled sandals. It was an incredible experience that I will never ever forget. Those two girls were so cool! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links