Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Grossed Out (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Grossed Out
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
but something about them being wierded out or disgusted turns me on lol
At that point, it's counter-intuitive to pursue foot action with them because it's only doing a disservice to the rest of the community by scaring them off and ruining any further interactions with other foot guys in the future. It's innocent if kept a fantasy, nothing wrong with that.
if a girl says "No" flat out or is disinterested i obviously wont pursue

what i mean is when you ask a girl " hey can i smell your feet?" n a look of shock or wierded out comes across her face..but she continues
"my feet?"- shes a little unsure of this but you can tell shes interested/ loves the attention and evenetually they warm up

lol yeah that's different than a random stranger you creep out and get yourself in trouble with the law. If you already know her, then it's cute. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18367 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Have any of you ever had experiences with women who were "grossed out" by your request to worship their feet?
"You want to smell and lick my feet? You pervert!"
My girlfriend has always indulged me regarding her feet, although I don't get into licking them too much.

Though I don't go beyond photos during my shoots, 90% of the models I've shot are grossed out by feet in general. It really becomes apparent when we move to sole photos. Tops and and pure toe photos seem okay though. [Confused]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:

*enter that rush of what feels like ice and fire running thru ur veins when you see something u really like-

Lol, I LOVE that rush when a new girls feet are 2 inches away from my face and I have the green light. What a RUSHHHH
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links