Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Friends feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friends feet
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently moved to a new town and due to work. So im living with my wife's friend. Shes married and has 5 kids. She has let go of herself a bit but hey after 5 kids...

AnywaY she often parades her feet and im just loving it. She has pretty feet for a mom but doesn't paint them or anything. She's on her feet all day as she works in retail. So when she gets home she kicks her shoes off and just lays on the couch chats and watches tv.

From my view i can see the creases on her feet. It looks moist from being in closed flats all day. Avery slight aroma lingers in the room. But i can never take photos cause of the kids.

So my second week of living there i get in the bathroom and guess what. She left her bedroom slippers in there.she often wears them as well. They are white but well worn in. I had a n instant hard on. My heart was pumping so i turned on the cold water just as a smoke screen and started to sniff the daylights out of those bedroom slippers.

They were devine.i stroked my cock a couple of times and came so hard because of the nice scent. Not overpowering at all...but there to enjoy. Slight cheesy vinegary. I dont know what it is abt cumming under pressure but the jizz didnt want to stop. I felt like i had sex for and hour .

but was good

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

Now let's get those work shoes next. I 'smell' a middle of the night mission!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds like an idea. Im on it.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well now this is how it is done. Congrats on a job well done [Cheers]

I'm with ucflyeah, looking forward to the next update! [Drool] Just be CAREFUL.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have done the exact same thing. I'm glad you got that chance and even more glad that you shared that experience with us here.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Thanks for the heads up.yesterday i saw her sit on the couch and finger her feet. She had socks on and from what i had seen was moving her finger up and down between her toes. It was a bit hot yesterday so maybe she had an itch of some sort.

But again i couldnt take pics cause she was sitting behind me almost. But did i have a hardon of note. I wish it was my fingers. I could only imagine the smell if they itched like that.

Maybe even stretch those toes and rub my cock between them......hope to get pics guys.

--------------------
peterjohn

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Well in the week i spotted that she had put her shoes in the wash basket so they could get washed. So i had to time it but my work shedule was to hectic. So iin shower and i sniffed them what a lovely scent. They smelt like sweat and sweat and toes and sweat. Insoles look dark. Divine. But time was short. So couldnt jerk off. But the scent made me so hard.

--------------------
peterjohn

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links