Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What do feet smell like? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What do feet smell like?
ilovesmellytoes&Socks
Board Regular
Member # 48733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovesmellytoes&Socks   Author's Homepage   Email ilovesmellytoes&Socks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(sorry for the repeat reply)
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just start with : you have amazingly beautiful feet" and see where that takes ya. you can gauge on her reaction if its ok to proceed or run lol
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss the days when I was a service tech and got many opportunities, in the closets with all their shoes, the barefoot housewives, the single college gals, all I have is memories!
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

I had this one customer who was well aware of my fetish. She busted me sniffing her shoes in her closet once. And damn if her feet werent a 12 on a 1 to 10 scale. I didnt know she knew until I went to write up the bill and she said " so how much can we deduct for your little experience you had in my closet?" I turned about 100 shades of red. I no charged her( being the bosses son I cold get away with it) she thanked my with a foot job that will never leave my mind. She requested me every 6 months for routine service and shed give me a pair of shoes to take with. id have to bring them back to her but I think I went through about 20 pairs of them until my ex wife found out lol
ilovesmellytoes&Socks
Board Regular
Member # 48733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovesmellytoes&Socks   Author's Homepage   Email ilovesmellytoes&Socks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is pretty awesome. What if the girl is with friends or she is quite a bit older than me (I'm only still at uni) and I don't know what to say to her?
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

the older ones seem to indulge in our passion a little easier than the young ones Ive found out. Now friends? thats something Ive never gotten able to do, multiple. I dont know how I would react. Well i know how but probably for about 4 seconds tops lol
ilovesmellytoes&Socks
Board Regular
Member # 48733

Ok, interesting, so what would I say when I ask if I can smell her feet?
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

just ask!
ilovesmellytoes&Socks
Board Regular
Member # 48733

Ok fair enough I'll see how it goes, thanks for the advice [Wink]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links