Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Articles on Foot Fetish/Worship?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Articles on Foot Fetish/Worship?
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone posted a comment in this section related to an article they found explaining why we have a love for feet & why we love to be beneath them(if you're a sub of course).

Does anyone know where i can find anything related/expalining why submissive guys love to worship & be beneath/under female feet?.I know i love it but would like to read an article explaining it.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe a Leg Show magazine? They usually have in depth articles.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is one article i can relate to

Foot Worship

Many of us think of our feet as just being appendages of our bodies that take us from one place to the next. That is true for a great many of us. For people who worship the feet, these parts of our bodies can become scared. The practice of foot worship goes far back into our past when a person would lower their entire body on the ground so as to pay homage to a person of higher stature.

In this context the phrase "kiss the ground that you walk on" literally means that. Here a subordinate person will show their adoration of the higher ranked person by kissing the ground that they walked on. They show they place a high importance on foot worship by acknowledging that even the feet of such a high individual is far superior to them.

In the olden days slaves were made not only to prostrate themselves before their conquerors but they were forced to lick and kiss the parts of the floor that the "superior" race had walked on. This method of foot worship showed they understood their status.

Foot worship can also be associated with foot fetish. Here items of the feet like socks, shoes, toenail rings and others become objects of scared interest. These items cause the individual to venerate and worship the objects. The objects in this case will take the place of an actual person’s presence and the foot worship can take place at anytime that it is desired.

There are other ways of foot worship. These are of an erotic nature as they stimulate sexual desires. In this type of foot worship the foot of a female is kissed and the toes are sucked upon. Also burying one’s head in the soles of another person seems to indicate the subservient nature of that person and the superiority of the other.

Supposedly lowering the entire body and showing adulation to the feet of another person who is of a higher rank by foot worship is a way of saying that one person is unworthy of being in the presence of the other and their worship of the feet acknowledge this. Individuals who perform this type of foot worship will also allow themselves to be walked onBusiness Management Articles, stomped upon and they will even let other people of "higher" ranks trample them without any protest.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Here is something i found recently which intrigued me.Even though it has spiritual meaning and i still don't fully understand this i have an idea of what the author is trying to say.I like this very in-dpeth explanation because it has a very dominant feel to it so,i myself being submissive when it comes to female feet find this quite interesting and arrousing all at the same time.

I have copied and pasted these paragraphs to this story as i found them so some of it may repeat once or twice.

The Spiritual Significance of the Female Foot & Man's Obsession With Them.There is a strong yearning among many men to return to an original & authentic form of spirituality which in archeological terms was Goddess worship. The humble foot / root is just about the only part of the human body spoken of in terms of people wanting to worship which should be a big clue as to its spiritual context.

The foot chakra is connected to the Ley Lines of the Earth Energy Grid. The ancient druids used to perform their rituals barefoot in order to better access the grid. Stonehenge was / is a major source of line convergence on the Earth grid. People who notice the lower extremities of females & want to get closer to those extremities are in fact in tune with the feminine divine & the necessity of honoring her in order to help heal the world & are not "ill" or perverted as the establishment disgracefully attempts to disparagingly assert in their maniacal drive to marginalize the feminine divine & to retain their power.

The establishment is obviously trying to defame this sacred art of honoring the feminine divine. Gurus have known for centuries that touching female lower extremities incurs the blessings of the Goddess & that spiritual powers radiate from the soles. What is crudely / loosely & obtusely called "foot worship" is an ancient spiritual based healing art used to raise the vibration of our sisters & humanity in general. Those who are inspired to bestow affection onto the humble feminine foot are in fact part of a sacred spiritual healing ritual as they are being called upon to perform a sacred healing process to help raise the vibration of our sisters who are the physical embodiment of the souls manifesting the qualities of the feminine divine. This is why this process is often called Goddess Worship as well.

People are spiritual beings thus we must not make the mistake of viewing this sacred art through the limited prism of merely an erotic angle or more outrageously as an "illness" or perversion. I find it most interesting that this beautiful art that does so much to honor the sacred feminine divine can be so cavalierly dismissed as an "illness" or a perversion. What your boyfriend is experiencing is a spiritual based prompting to help restore balance in an era that continues to suppress the feminine divine. I am sorry he is too fixated on the sexual aspect of this art but please try to understand that the true purpose of his role is actually to help raise your vibration. Which in turn - when done in large enough numbers - would help to heal the world.

Folks who work with energy fields have noticed that [ the channel that transmits our energy flow to the earth's heart is in the ball of the foot. The bottom of the heel is the conduit for the return of earth's energy to us. These two centers (actually four since we have two feet) are the channels for the circuit of energy flowing to us and through us and connect us to the planet. ] Quote taken from a The Spirit Science. Net forum poster. Also you transmit your own personal vibration via your soles [ as well as via your heart ] as your soles transmit the most sweat from your vessel which is evaporated into the atmosphere that we all live & breath in. Thus your foot sweat can actually work as a healing nectar that naturally affects / benefits others [ particularly those who are in a close proximity with you ] if you are in a positive state of mind & vibration. I hope this gives you a sense of the awesome natural power that you have & the important role your humble & gorgeous lower extremities play in that power.

The lower extremities of females are alluring for some spiritually significant reasons. First: you are both spiritual beings radiating vibration which influences your environment & the people around you as well. You have chakras at your soles which take up divine energy from the Earth [ which nourishes your soul ] & send back your own used soul energy to the ground via Ley lines: the Earth energy grid. Your sole chakras are powerful energy centers containing your soul [ interesting that soul & sole sound the same! ] energy - therefore your soles are saturated with your own unique soul energy vibration. There has always been more to the allure of the humble foot than esthetics / elegance or eroticism. In fact those 3 aforementioned features are there to draw attention to a region for spiritual & healing reasons.

The curvature of the foot [ the female foot in particular ] is primal form which evokes a strong sense of connection which is readily observed as the curvature of the foot along the instep / arch closely resembles the curvature along the back of the human body / vessel & this is an important blueprint to use as a guide to heal the entire body / vessel. The curvature of the feminine foot is actually a physical representation of the form of the Goddess & as such you & our soul sisters are actually walking on the reflection of the divine feminine all the time. Which is fitting as your lower extremities are portals that absorb divine energy from the ground.

I think people are rather missing an essential point. The term worship is being equated with being submissive which is a different thing. You can worship someone without being submissive or without having any actual opinions of your own. Another thing to remember is that men are expressions of God & women are expressions of the Goddess & divine energy resonates throughout people especially those with high vibrations. People who are inspired to worship someone are simply in tune with wanting to worship the divine energy resonating within someone & not necessarily the actual person themselves. Divine energy enters the body through the sole chakra of the foot. This is one of the main reasons why a lot of people are drawn to lower extremities because the divine energy which is feminine in nature accumulates at & saturates the soles. The used soul energy of a person goes through the sole chakra back to the ground & also saturates the soles. This is why the establishment promote their erroneous "foot fetish" nonsense because it is a massive psy-op & distraction from the spiritual context. There is in point of fact no such thing as a "foot fetish" since the term fetish [ as used in an erotic context ] was based on a fraud when it was appropriated by a 19th cent psychologist at a time when the term originally was reserved for artifacts which were believed by locals to have magical powers. The term fetish [ in the erotic context ] was only supposed to be applied to inanimate objects not to live body parts. The correct term was partialism but I dispute this term as well as foot aficionados appreciate the whole body as well contrary to the establishment talking point. The foot is a legitimate part of the body so it can never meet the required criteria of being a so called "fetish". Even the term foot is wrong as only mountains & buildings are said to have a foot while living things have a root. The human foot is in fact a root as it is a divine energy portal that is connected to the divine energy of the Earth saturated mostly within the Ley Lines of the Earth Energy Grid. This is the source of why people are inspired to worship others. It is not a form of "beta" or "submission" or whatever.

High vibrating females play a crucial role in raising the vibration of the planet. When one worships them [ in order to raise or to further raise their vibration ] it is not to put them on a pedestal or deify her other such establishment based claptrap but simply to honor the divine feminine within her that radiates into the environment in a healing process. Even the foot sweat of high vibrating females has a massive healing potential & effect as it evaporates into our environment affecting all of us. The foot sweat of a high vibrating female is a healing nectar that radiates with her heart vibration the longest before it becomes parts of our air. Why do you think so many folks around the world have a natural instinct to kiss or lick female soles? The erotic context is ANCILLARY to the spiritual context. In ancient times one of the most common expressions people actively engaged in during their ritual of worshiping the Goddess of their pagan faiths was the open worship of the female foot.What society loosely & obtusely calls "foot worship" is in fact the ancient art & ritual of Goddess worship. The insightful & knowledgeable Sophie Kirkwood even stated that: most men do not understand the nature of their feelings as the desire to worship the feminine foot is in fact a "yearning to return to an original & authentic spirituality which in archeological terms was Goddess Worship". The author noted in The Foot Chakra that the sole chakra connects people to the divine energy from the ground. Never again can this topic ever be misrepresented in the narrow one dimensional erotic context popular now in the culture at present.

This information has been suppressed for centuries ever since the stunted male dominated [ which was not divine masculine ] takeover thousands of years ago. The current system still suppresses the divine feminine because they view it as a threat on their power. The qualities associated with the divine feminine would make war & domination obsolete much to the chagrin of the controllers. One of the main qualities of the divine feminine is nurturing & compassion. Qualities that are often begrudged by the establishment & its feminist [ which resonate the same stunted male energy of its paymasters ] appendages which are promoted in our culture in an act of war against females who are in tune with the divine feminine. The establishment want you to worship them. All that the people who worship the divinity within their soul sisters or soul brothers are doing is actually worshiping the divine force of creation.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links