Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anybody else ever caught sniffing shoes / feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anybody else ever caught sniffing shoes / feet?
Feetloverr
Board Regular
Member # 48790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetloverr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay just basically i got caught sniffing shoes yesterday.

Short story.

Im visiting Seoul, South Korea and the gyms here require everyone have 2 pairs of shoes, 1 to workout so gym stays clean. And they have shelves of shoes and people just leave them there instead of carrying back and forth.
So there is about 500 pairs of shoes just on shelves.
Anyways, i was working out yesterday and saw the most sexiest MILF ever. Skinny but perfect sized tits and huge ass that jiggled when she was working out. I mean, i would let this woman give me aids, thats how hot she was.
So i looked at her shoes and remembered it, black nikes with blue soles. She was finally leaving and i went out and followed her after and i looked for her shoes and i found them!

I pretended i was tieing my shoes and sat on the stairs and slowly brought her shoes up to my nose, and oh god, it smelled so good, it was still wet with sweat and i could smell it, but it smelled so sweet [Wink] got the hardest boner immediately...
When she caught me from behind! She was in the bathroom and she came out to see me sniffing her shoes!
I was so shocked and embarassed i kinda just threw the shoes to the side but she already caught me.
She asked "what are you doing?" And i replied nervously "nothing" but she just giggled and asked "doesnt it smell bad?" And i was just too embarassed to say anything but "im sorry" and she just smiled and said "its fine" she didnt seem to mind too much and it was like she understood im just a young guy who was into feet.
She kinda brushed my shoulder as she left and definitely smiled at me while leaving but i was too embarassed to do anything.

So thats my story on how i got caught sniffing a MILFs sweaty shoes yesterday, has anybody else been caught like that? Or maybe sniffing feet? Or looking at feet?

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story, never been caught doing that myself. But glad you had the balls to do it. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feetloverr:

Short story.

Im visiting Seoul, South Korea and the gyms here require everyone have 2 pairs of shoes, 1 to workout so gym stays clean. And they have shelves of shoes and people just leave them there instead of carrying back and forth.
Anyways, i was working out yesterday and saw the most sexiest MILF ever. Skinny but perfect sized tits and huge ass that jiggled when she was working out. I mean, i would let this woman give me aids, thats how hot she was.
So i looked at her shoes and remembered it, black nikes with blue soles. She was finally leaving and i went out and followed her after and i looked for her shoes and i found them!

I pretended i was tieing my shoes and sat on the stairs and slowly brought her shoes up to my nose, and oh god, it smelled so good, it was still wet with sweat and i could smell it, but it smelled so sweet [Wink] got the hardest boner immediately...
When she caught me from behind! She was in the bathroom and she came out to see me sniffing her shoes!
I was so shocked and embarassed i kinda just threw the shoes to the side but she already caught me.
She asked "what are you doing?" And i replied nervously "nothing" but she just giggled and asked "doesnt it smell bad?" And i was just too embarassed to say anything but "im sorry" and she just smiled and said "its fine" she didnt seem to mind too much and it was like she understood im just a young guy who was into feet.
She kinda brushed my shoulder as she left and definitely smiled at me while leaving but i was too embarassed to do anything.

So thats my story on how i got caught sniffing a MILFs sweaty shoes yesterday, has anybody else been caught like that? Or maybe sniffing feet? Or looking at feet?

HOT!!! It sounds like you have a shot at sniffing her feet for real, or even getting a footjob. Go for it! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetloverr
Board Regular
Member # 48790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetloverr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Great story, never been caught doing that myself. But glad you had the balls to do it. [Thumbs Up]

Haha lucky you!
What have you done?
Shoes? Socks? Feet?

And yeah i just had to do it!
I wanted my first time to be a good fresh stinky shoe right after a workout but got caught haha it was worth it though!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetloverr
Board Regular
Member # 48790

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:

Short story.

HOT!!! It sounds like you have a shot at sniffing her feet for real, or even getting a footjob. Go for it! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

Haha yeah she definitely didnt seem surprised or anything, almost like she didnt mind me sniffing her shoes haha
Maybe when i see her again, we'll see how it goes.

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Short story.

Damn that was hot,try to get a pic of her and her feet if you can

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovesmellytoes&Socks
Board Regular
Member # 48733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovesmellytoes&Socks   Author's Homepage   Email ilovesmellytoes&Socks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when I was in secondary school I used to stare at girls feet quite a lot and a few times I got caught by different girls. But nothing special ever happened, I was only 14 so I couldn't get a footjob and none of the girls were all that about letting me smell their feet. So it looks like I've just got to find the perfect opportunity to go for it. By the way good work what you did at the gym, I should probably do that some time, lol.
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol I love this story!! Really hot stuff!! I don't have a shoe sniffing story unfortunately [Cry] but when I was in high school I used to obsess over my English teachers feet. In the summer she would wear flip flops, and I would gaze in amazement! I bought one of the first camera phones to come out back in 2003/2004 in the hope of getting some pics of her feet from under the desk while she was teaching [Smile] one day I got s beautiful shot of her feet (all 2 megapixel!) lol but my class partner who was sat next to me who I thought was paying attention to the lecture saw the whole thing!! So I tried to play it down like 'I was just testing the camera' thankfully he was a geeky kid so never ratted me out lol if I would have got to smell her shoes I think my head would have exploded!! Lol

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No haven't been caught and I haven't done so in a long while.

quote:
...i would let this woman give me aids, thats how hot she was.

Lol, haven't heard that one before [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been caught a few times over the years. Sometimes they get freaked or just grossed out. The best one was: I was visiting "Betty" and we had just finished watching a movie and she asked if I wanted to look at some old pictures of her. So we went into her room and I was a bit suprised to see that it was messy, clothes were all over the floor, chair, bed. We started looking and she excused herself to goto the bathroom. I niticed that there were some running shoes off to the side and they had what appeared to be socks stuffed inside. So I went over to where they were and just kind of lowered my face into them, they were so stink/sweet. I picked the sock out of the one and rolled to up to that the toe of the sock was open and held it to my nose. I think most of us would agree that is the best part of the sock to smell. I was just enjoying the smell and heard her comming back down the hall and bent down to put the sock back and took one last sniff of the shoe and dropped the sock back into the shoe and made it back to where I was. She came back in and smiled and asked "whatcha doin'" nothing I was just looking at your pictures. She rushed over to where I was and knocked my down and sat on my chest. "Fibber, I had my web cam on and was watching you from the other room" <me> "um, um" <b> "it's cool, let me help" She leaned back and grabbed her shoes and socks, by the way you rolled my sock up, and the other is not, you are such a bad little pervert. It's going to be a long night of you smelling my feet and socks, I also have a couple of dirty panties around here too. If you do a good job tonight, I'll give you a special treat.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toes2Nose1969:
I've been caught a few times over the years. Sometimes they get freaked or just grossed out. The best one was: I was visiting "Betty" and we had just finished watching a movie and she asked if I wanted to look at some old pictures of her. So we went into her room and I was a bit suprised to see that it was messy, clothes were all over the floor, chair, bed. We started looking and she excused herself to goto the bathroom. I niticed that there were some running shoes off to the side and they had what appeared to be socks stuffed inside. So I went over to where they were and just kind of lowered my face into them, they were so stink/sweet. I picked the sock out of the one and rolled to up to that the toe of the sock was open and held it to my nose. I think most of us would agree that is the best part of the sock to smell. I was just enjoying the smell and heard her comming back down the hall and bent down to put the sock back and took one last sniff of the shoe and dropped the sock back into the shoe and made it back to where I was. She came back in and smiled and asked "whatcha doin'" nothing I was just looking at your pictures. She rushed over to where I was and knocked my down and sat on my chest. "Fibber, I had my web cam on and was watching you from the other room" <me> "um, um" <b> "it's cool, let me help" She leaned back and grabbed her shoes and socks, by the way you rolled my sock up, and the other is not, you are such a bad little pervert. It's going to be a long night of you smelling my feet and socks, I also have a couple of dirty panties around here too. If you do a good job tonight, I'll give you a special treat.

WOWWEE !!!!! [Drool] Now THAT'S what I call one hell of a score! [Jerkoff]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One day I picked up a package of really worn flats and socks that won off of ebanned at my P.O. box. When I got in my car I couldn't wait to open them up and smell. I did and a woman walking to the post office noticed me smelling them. She looked away quickly with a wtf look on her face.

Another time I was just secs. away from getting caught. I was at my insurance company and there was only one agent in there. She was an attractive mid to late 20s blonde. At one point she had to go into a back room to look for something and I noticed that she was only wearing no show socks. I did a quick glance around to make sure there were no cameras or other customers about to walk in and the coast was clear. I got down on my knees in front of her desk and ran my hand under the opening at the bottom and felt one of her shoes. It was a flat and had a the corn chip smell. I licked the insole and tasted the salt from sweat and got real aroused but didn't lose my mind. I put it right back and got back up into my chair. A few secs later she walked back into the room.

[ June 24, 2015, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: 5thgear ]

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once got caught by my wife. It was the first time. My wife wore these high heel pointy shoes everyday to work. Her feet would sweat in them and everyday she would wear them.

As soon as she got home she would kick them off and walk around. So this one time she came home and went straight to the bathroom and she kicked of her shoes in there. I was looking for them so i could get my daily after work hit but couldnt find them until i got to the bathroom.

Jackpot there they were. I then acted like i was going to the toilet. In that rush i forgot to lock the door. So im on the toilet sniffing the deep ripe smell and jerking off.... And then my wife walks in on me. i quickly put the shoe to the side and stopped jerking off. She asked what are you doing? I was fucked. I said nothing . Then she spotted the shoe and asked why do you have my shoe?. What are you doing with it. I said nothing.

She then walked out. That was the worst. Later that night she asked me do you like to sniff my shoes?. How long have i been sniffing her shoes?. She said i was freaking her out. I tried to explain.... But over the years she has come to understand.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been "caught".. but two experiences come to mind.

Years ago, I had asked a former friend's sister to smell her feet, and she said no. One night, she came home when she was still living with her parents, and had taken off her shoes by the front door. I smelled her shoes for a second. That was as close as I ever got to smelling her feet.

Also, in Jr High, my history teacher was hot. She taught class barefoot a few times. She had one pair of tan shoes that hurt her feet. A couple of times she sat next to me at the desk, and when I glanced down at her feet, trying not to "stare", she mouthed to me "Those shoes hurt my feet". I think she was one of the first women I ever had an orgasm about.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links