Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet You Wish You Could Have Rubbed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet You Wish You Could Have Rubbed
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I mean by this is let's say there's a girl/woman you knew, and you could have had a chance to rub/massage her feet, but you didn't, and you now wish you did! This could be an ex-girlfriend, next door neighbor, school mate, co-worker, teacher, etc.
A few of mine:
*My 7th grade gym teacher. She was only about 10 years older than we were. One day, she took her shoes off to jump on a trampoline. She had on those socklets women used to wear. I could have easily taken them off, while she was putting her shoes on, and tickled her feet!
*My school librarian. She often slipped her shoe off, while standing, and she sometimes took her shoes off while sitting. I also could have tickled her feet, briefly!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh this is a good one.

When I was like 14-15, my parents went out of town for a few days and they hired a girl they knew to cook dinner for me and stay at the house while they were gone. She was a bleach blonde, about 22-23 at the time, and worked at a local nail salon. One of the nights I distinctly remember her cooking Hamburger Helper for dinner at the stove while still wearing a skirt and these black nylons (no shoes). The same black nylons she had worked in all day long [Drool] Man do I wish I had some balls back then, I probably could have offered her a foot massage.

Incidentally a night or two later her fella came over and slept there at my house. After giving him a backrub on the living room floor for a bit I remember her saying "oh we're going to my room to watch tv" and then a half hour later I snuck down the hall to the guest room, put my ear up to the door, and heard the television but also heard her moaning softly and the bed creaking. I still think about this occasionally to this very day. HOT!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few years back when my daughter was in the kinder garden (now she is in the 11 grade). One of her friends mom has some sexy feet, I mean sexy with veiny arches and really wrinkled soles. We was out at the park is where I saw them I got up the nerve to as can I take a few photos of her feet? She said, she had to ask her husband and get back with me. Well, the answer was no! I masturbated thinking about those feet for years. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to go with Lexi from Lexi's Foot Fetish. While I did touch her feet somewhat, and give them a playful massage for a minute or two as we shot, it wasn't anything prolonged. I was more focused on trying to get as many photos of her as I could since her friend Jen stood us up and Lexi agreed to shoot all day for me since I drove 8 hours. She was a sweetheart and a long, relaxing foot massage after the shoot would have been awesome.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm going to go with Lexi from Lexi's Foot Fetish. While I did touch her feet somewhat, and give them a playful massage for a minute or two as we shot, it wasn't anything prolonged. I was more focused on trying to get as many photos of her as I could since her friend Jen stood us up and Lexi agreed to shoot all day for me since I drove 8 hours. She was a sweetheart and a long, relaxing foot massage after the shoot would have been awesome.

Patrick

Soft?
Or at least from what you could tell???

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
Soft?
Or at least from what you could tell???

Yup! And obviously, curvy!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a really tough question for me, there are so may, I couldn't possibly choose one...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesguy
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A tough question! A few stand out in my mind, one was a milf in a bar I frequented, she worked there. (she quit shortly after starting)
There was this chick who was a bit slutty who I would see out and about. I thought she was way out of my league - anyway she totally hit on me in a bar and It took me off guard. I basically blew it with her. She seemed like she would be into the feet thing. (It still annoys me to this day!)
Another was a casual friend of mine but she was a bit uptight and I doubt she would be up for any foot fun. (I could imagine her saying "why are you doing that to my feet?") She had a high opinion of herself unfortunately.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One time was at a classmate's house after school when I was 15. Me and a few classmates went over to work on a school project at this guy's house that I didn't really know and never saw his mom until this day. Total milf. She came in from work in closed toe heels and acknowledged us in the living room before heading somewhere down the hallway. Before she left out of the room her son the classmate asked her if she'd take us somewhere and she said no.
She returned mins. later with her heels off barefoot and went to the kitchen. Her feet got me going. She had high arches with dark red polish and they looked soft and sweaty. So like a minute later she returned to the living room with a salad and sat on one end of the sofa with her feet propped up on the foot rest. I was wearing shorts that were not very loose around the crotch area and I was trying to hold back the hardon that I was getting as I caught glances of her soles with her toes curling and flexing.
She asked us what we were working and once again her son asked if she'd take us somewhere, and then he started begging as she kept saying no. A couple of us other guys joined in asking as well. At one point she told us that she just got in from work and her feet were killing her and unless one of us rubbed her feet for her, we weren't going. So her son looks at us and says, "alright which one of you are going to do it". The other 2 guys weren't up for it.
I would of gladly rubbed them for her but didn't want to make a scene with an obvious boner.

[ June 27, 2015, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: 5thgear ]

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha, she probably saw you and knew what you were looking at.
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to give rides to this co-worker Colombian chick. She was gorgeous in my mind opinion at least. Long black hair perfectly cut, perfect hands and nails, flawless feet with pedicure all the time. She used to make me drip just from looking at them when she would be in my car. We would get a long well but I never had the ballz back then to come out with it. God I kick myself everyday for it! [Confused]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
One time was at a classmate's house after school when I was 15. Me and a few classmates went over to work on a school project at this guy's house that I didn't really know and never saw his mom until this day. Total milf. She came in from work in closed toe heels and acknowledged us in the living room before heading somewhere down the hallway. Before she left out of the room her son the classmate asked her if she'd take us somewhere and she said no.
She returned mins. later with her heels off barefoot and went to the kitchen. Her feet got me going. She had high arches with dark red polish and they looked soft and sweaty. So like a minute later she returned to the living room with a salad and sat on one end of the sofa with her feet propped up on the foot rest. I was wearing shorts that were not very loose around the crotch area and I was trying to hold back the hardon that I was getting as I caught glances of her soles with her toes curling and flexing.
She asked us what we were working and once again her son asked if she'd take us somewhere, and then he started begging as she kept saying no. A couple of us other guys joined in asking as well. At one point she told us that she just got in from work and her feet were killing her and unless one of us rubbed her feet for her, we weren't going. So her son looks at us and says, "alright which one of you are going to do it". The other 2 guys weren't up for it.
I would of gladly rubbed them for her but didn't want to make a scene with an obvious boner.

Boy, did you blow it, buddy! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I had a real chance and she put the offer out there to either get her feet rubbed or to have us leave her alone about going by disgusting us. I'm sure that she didn't mean it in a sexual way. She was actually quite bitchy and not flirty.

My regret was that I had never touched a female foot at that age and had a chance. I did end up blowing at the memory of it.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links