Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Day Full of Feet Fun

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Day Full of Feet Fun
SXEdx
Board Regular
Member # 33600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SXEdx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So today for me was a day of feet fun. I checked Craigslist and there was a post titled "Soles on Display in the library" and naturally I was interested. This woman said she would be at the public library later today and she would be wearing a dress and flats. It said to record or take pictures of her feet,but not make it obvious. Then it suggested to email or send compliments letter.

Anyway I get there a bit after the time looking around I can't find her any where. I do eventually locate here and sit down across from her. She's on her ipad ignoring the world. While occasionally giving a bit of a grin and flexing her feet and arranging them in different positions. I took a couple pictures of her soles here and there. While I did this I noticed another gentleman doing the same later. Eventually she put on her flats and was on her way.

Having been excited from that foot show I decided to go to the foopad. Kimberly was working at that time and she was much more attractive in person. I sat on the couch and took off her heels. Her size 5.5 feet were really soft. She gave me her feet to just have at it. I started by kissing her soles and eventually sucking her toes. Eventually I asked her to be dominant. She ordered me on the floor I was on my back with her feet on my chest. She rubbed her feet on my face ordering me to suck her heel and suck on her toes.
Eventually I went back on the couch and she kicked my hand away saying I couldn't jerk off to her feet anymore. She was good at humiliating play saying things like "Is this what you do spend your money so you can look at feet and jerk off.

Or the generic "who jerks off to feet" type stuff. I hadn't experienced that type of play before,but it was fun. While I was under her feet my favorite part was when my cock was out and she squirted baby oil on it from above the couch. At a few points her feet briefly brushed up against my cock. Eventually though I cummed on her feet. After the session only had a few more minutes. I put her feet on my lap and tickled them briefly and traced her nail polish. It was a fun experience though a one time things. Kimberly was nice after it was done she asked me why my face was so serious look. I replied it's always like that most of the time,but I was kind of embarrassed. She said there was nothing to be embarrassed about since lots of people go there. It was fun for a different experience than what I'm used to with the person I have regular foot fun with. At times it was fairly quiet and not as vocal as I thought it would be. But, for a one time experience it was fun.

I made an album featuring this fun take a look
http://imgur.com/a/9cDmy

[ June 23, 2015, 01:07 AM: Message edited by: SXEdx ]

Posts: 36 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome day ! [Smile]

Have you had other experience at the footpad ? Love to hear more about it.
[Wink]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SXEdx
Board Regular
Member # 33600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SXEdx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lars:
Awesome day ! [Smile]

Have you had other experience at the footpad ? Love to hear more about it.
[Wink]

No originally I planned on going and seeing http://footpadmodels.com/Tanya.html but I was in the area today and decided to go today, This was the first and last time for me at the foodpad most likely.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A fun day indeed.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the last time ? What about foot partys ?

--------------------

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story! Thanks for sharing. Wished I lived in NY. I think I'd visit the Footpad often!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

My alltime favorit girl from the pad is Heather :

http://www.footpadmodels.com/Heather.html

--------------------

Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------

SXEdx
Board Regular
Member # 33600

quote:
Originally posted by Lars:
Why the last time ? What about foot partys ?

I don't know maybe a bit of hyperbole. Wouldn't mind going with my partner once or twice to check out.
DavidX86
Board Regular
Member # 11639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DavidX86     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing this, sounds like the whole day was hot as fuck. Did Kimberly actually stroke you with her feet?

I live in the UK so no prospect of visiting the Footpad any time soon, but would love to one day. Especially if you can cum on their feet.

Posts: 36 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the names shown i would go with Tanya & Amna but are there more models than the names shown and if so,why are they not shown or where can we view them & their foot pics.I don't see Heathers name listed [Confused]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SilkyWhip
Board Regular
Member # 48422

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilkyWhip   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SXEdx , she has lovely feet!

--------------------
SilkyWhip
Follow me on Twitter @Silkywhip_
Clips4Sale: http://clips4sale.com/studio/94851/
Call me 1-800-TO-FLIRT Ext. 1062-0063
www.niteflirt.com/SilkyWhip

Princess Celeste's Youtube Channel

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bklyny123
Board Regular
Member # 37945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bklyny123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kimberly looks hot... But is it me or are her toes a bit hairy in these pics? Bad lighting perhaps?
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links