Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 1st experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 1st experience
DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Icon 10 posted      Profile for DMoney19   Email DMoney19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a year away, I'm finally able to post again. Huzzah! Recently I had my first foot fetish experience. My friend does body massages and I had an appointment with her. She knows about my foot fetish and said someday I could play with her feet. So when we were done, I asked if I could give her a foot massage and she said yes. I then sucked her big toe, and her toes wiggled. As I continued, I heard her moaned, and she really liked between her toes sucked. Now she lets me do it when I get a massage. I ask what was your first foot fetish experience like?
Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack8
Board Regular
Member # 10504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first proper experience was great. My girlfriend at the time knew about my fetish and after sex she asked me to give her a leg massage. She was led on her front and she had her foot on my shoulder whilst I massaged her lower leg. I started kissing her leg, and moved my way down to her foot, until it turned into full blown foot worship. She knew exactly what she was doing when she originally asked for a leg massage.

She did start rubbing my cock with her feet after a while but because we'd just had sex, nothing was going on down there. I told her that normally I would be hard, which led to me getting my first footjob a couple of days after.

Posts: 48 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links