Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Help...anyone seen this commercial?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help...anyone seen this commercial?
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at the gym today, and tennis was on one of the big screens. The commercials came in between, of course, but one in particular didn't get my full attention until near the end of it.

The money scene was when a very pretty woman sat cross-legged with one shoe [penny loafer] one and one off, she turned the shoe in her hand upside down, and money poured out of it. I somehow became distracted as the commercial dragged on, but I saw the begging of the name of the company. It begins with VO. I don't know if it was Vonage, Vodaphone, or what?

What I do know is out of all the scenes in the commercial, that woman was a stunner and had beautiful feet [side view of right foot, not arch view].

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen it, but if I do I'll get back on here and let you know.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, I found the company name. Its Voya Financial. Unfortunately, I cannot find the commercial I mentioned.

--------------------

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Voya used to be ING.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
I was at the gym today, and tennis was on one of the big screens. The commercials came in between, of course, but one in particular didn't get my full attention until near the end of it.

The money scene was when a very pretty woman sat cross-legged with one shoe [penny loafer] one and one off, she turned the shoe in her hand upside down, and money poured out of it. I somehow became distracted as the commercial dragged on, but I saw the begging of the name of the company. It begins with VO. I don't know if it was Vonage, Vodaphone, or what?

What I do know is out of all the scenes in the commercial, that woman was a stunner and had beautiful feet [side view of right foot, not arch view].

VOYA Commercial

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Thanks, Fiasco. I totally bypassed all the origami animal commercials Voya posted to its channel. Furthermore, I didn't realize the woman was pouring acorns from her shoe instead of money.

--------------------

TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
VOYA Commercial

Holy cow, very nice find FIASCo!! If I was that squirrel and I saw her letting all my accumulated nuts pour out of her shoe (with that exact same facial expression she had: ie. "stern confusion at 1st, but is there more?"), it would indicate a major symbolic victory for me and all my nuts that ended up on her unknowing soles!!

It doesn't get any better than this boiz! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[ July 19, 2015, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That commercial is good...THIS one is Awesome...

The Fingerhut Commercial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PwOwSTkzME

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links