Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I need help with CEI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need help with CEI
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wanted to eat my cum for Goddesses, but never actualy do it. I always chicken shit at the end, and dont eat it. But i want it so bad.

Im trying it for years, finding some video that will make me do it.
And i see that Goddesses know that there are many people like me, so they make instructions to jerk right into mouth or to save cum and eat it just before climax.
But again that is not working with me.

Is there any clip or some kind of game that will make me eat my cum?

Please help

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure I can help with this, I know there is something for everyone.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was reading around and see that many people have problem like me..
they want to eat cum, but loose desire after they cum

there must be some way that im gonna do it

I found a new Goddess, and she told me to do it slowly, to build it up, so she requested a photo of my cum on a shoe and my tongue next to it

i will do it tomorrow and see if there is any progress

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really a foot fetish/foot talk topic, but since FemDom kind of straddles both, why not? LOL... Your best bet is probably to have a Domme make you do it physically. I've found, from experience, that when a woman is in charge of you directly, not over the internet, you'll do some stuff you didn't think you would.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Yea Patrick, i know [Big Grin]

but dont have real Dommes now..

but that would be the best way, that she makes me eat it, maybe from her feet [Smile]

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elmagico:
Yea Patrick, i know [Big Grin]

but dont have real Dommes now..

but that would be the best way, that she makes me eat it, maybe from her feet [Smile]

I think you're going to run into problems with your kink doing it over the web simply because once you have your release, it's normal to lose that pent up passion. Passion makes you do things that you might not really think of doing. I wonder how many women went for anal during the heat of the moment who said they wouldn't otherwise. With your release finished, unless you work yourself up again, I can see you losing the interest in doing what you seek to do.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Finally i did it [Smile]
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhhh. Congratulations?

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

hahah sort of [Big Grin]
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How was it? I've also had this fantasy of a dominate woman give me an exquisite foot job and the making me clean her feet off if I ever expect another one...but I don't think I could go through it...probably chicken out.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links