Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New to this!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New to this!!
Dexb92
Board Regular
Member # 48919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dexb92   Author's Homepage   Email Dexb92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a 22 year old guy and only ever managed to tell one girl about my fetish but I worry she will tell other and how they will react!! Can anyone share a few stories of how they managed to tell people I've never spoke to anyone who also has this fetish and would be nice for some reassurance cheers guys!

--------------------
Dexb92

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's perfectly normal to have a foot fetish and not everyone will understand it.
As you get older (like myself, in my mid 30's), you find people or women who are more understanding and open to guys having a foot fetish.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
It's perfectly normal to have a foot fetish and not everyone will understand it.
As you get older (like myself, in my mid 30's), you find people or women who are more understanding and open to guys having a foot fetish.

...Yup! Younger women don't really understand it as much as "older" women... They've been around the block a few times and seem to be more aware and adjusted to their own sexuality and needs.
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexb92
Board Regular
Member # 48919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dexb92   Author's Homepage   Email Dexb92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! Really good to hear from people that feel the same, I've been with women that have herd of it but say it's weird but at the Same time I couldn't be woth a women that doesn't know because the temptation is there and I seem to hide away!

--------------------
Dexb92

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dexb92:
Can anyone share a few stories of how they managed to tell people

First off, you make it sound like you are confessing or admitting some sort of wrong doing. It's not. It's simply a sexual preference.

Do you make a conscious effort to sit down with a girl to discuss you preference in pants? No, of course not.

In all my years, I've never sat down with a girl to discuss my fondness for feet. It has always come out naturally. Start with a foot massage while relaxing on the couch. Tell her you think her feet are cute. Playfully guide her feet to your lap. At some point she'll ask you about it, then you just tell her you think cute feet are sexy. It'll snow ball from there. I've never had an instance where the girl rejected it. If she's into you, she will indulge you. PERIOD.

Don't be ashamed of it. Don't be "Mr. Creepy Trench Coat Foot Fetish Guy". Don't dive into her feet out of the blue with your mouth foaming. Have confidence and speak matter-of-factly when asked. Act like it's not a big deal, because... well... it isn't.

As far as anyone else? Well, it's nobody's business. I don't know why it would even come up for conversation. I'm not embarrassed by it, I just don't see why I have to announce it to anyone else. I have a weakness for calzones, but I don't feel the need to shout it to the world.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexb92
Board Regular
Member # 48919

That's a really good point cheers! Although I didn't mean it like that I ment introduce it without scaring them off

--------------------
Dexb92

footy55
Board Regular
Member # 29077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footy55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

I know that feeling that you have because I was like that. In fact, even now I am still very private about my foot fetish.

Places like this forum help a lot to deal with those feelings of self doubt. You learn that your love feet is nothing to be ashamed of. If that girl thinks it his weird and jokes about it to other people, then she isnt worth your time anyway.

Like me and many others on this forum, you'll find someone special who indulges you with her feet and you wont ever care about what anybody else thinks. You will be living the dream

Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links