Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Goddess Grazi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Goddess Grazi
footy55
Board Regular
Member # 29077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footy55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any other Goddess Grazi fans out there?

Her feet are simply amazing. The best in my opinion. Those looooong toes and toenails, especially in a french pedi... wow!

Im surprised not to read more about her on here since her feet are gorgeous! Give me a shout if you're a fan. Awesome pics on her twitter and vids on youtube

Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me!! She's one of my favorites. Love her long toes and her great soles.

Very sexy woman.

Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footy55
Board Regular
Member # 29077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footy55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup.

Do you know other models with similar feet features?. ie. The long toes and french ped?

Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footy55
Board Regular
Member # 29077

I cant believe there arent more goddess grazi fans on here
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's my all time fav.. She has the perfect mix of beautiful long toes and toenails. Her polish is always nice and next... Has hot soles too.
And, oh by the way... Her footjob skills are amazing!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footy55
Board Regular
Member # 29077

I havent seen a footjob by her [Cry]
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dig deep and spend the $25 bucks and get a month membership to her site...
goddessgrazi.com
tons of pics and vids to look at.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm her fan [Smile]

She's an amazing woman and great friend!

Grazi's Website

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links