Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot models

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot models
Dexb92
Board Regular
Member # 48919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dexb92   Author's Homepage   Email Dexb92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering if everyone on here knows foot models? As I keep reading about people that have 'worked' with them and the advertising under your comments? Still getting used to this haha [Smile]

--------------------
Dexb92

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexb92
Board Regular
Member # 48919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dexb92   Author's Homepage   Email Dexb92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't quite narrow it down, love the sarcasm though!! [Wink]

--------------------
Dexb92

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use regular, ordinary girls. College students, moms, career women on lunch break, nurses, professionals etc...I had ONE real model show up and she was the BIGGEST pain in the ass ever. I will never do that again.

Here's the good part, of all the girls I have used, none were below a 7, and they all liked to have fun save for 2 of them and the 'model'....

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Screw "models." Amateur is where its at.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexb92
Board Regular
Member # 48919

Everyone seems so relaxed about it (or I overreact) but I wouldn't have the confidence to bring up the subject of feet

--------------------
Dexb92

Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dexb92:
Everyone seems so relaxed about it (or I overreact) but I wouldn't have the confidence to bring up the subject of feet

I used to be like that, but I swear, girls could care less if you like female feet. There's WAY weirder stuff they deal with than guys like us. Your attitude towards interacting with women might be more of a red flag than the actual object of your desire. Develop your skill of making women relax around you. That's the key. A relaxed, enthusiastic, well timed compliment on a pair of shoes or a toe nail color choice makes women melt. Try it out.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexb92
Board Regular
Member # 48919

I haven't managed to interact yet but I will try [Smile]

--------------------
Dexb92

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links