Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite things to do in Foot Worship

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favorite things to do in Foot Worship
SXEdx
Board Regular
Member # 33600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SXEdx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As the title says what are your favorite things to do during foot play? For me it's sucking/nibbling on the heel. Aside from that is trying to fit as many toes in my mouth as I can or licking in between them.
Also at some point have to see her wrinkled soles and lick the wrinkles.

Posts: 36 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sticking my nose right under the toes and inhaling deeply.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Sticking my nose right under the toes and inhaling deeply.

This. I also like the gal to keep her feet perfectly together and demand that my nose and mouth NOT leave her soles and the underside of her toes as I make my way back and forth, sniffing and inhaling with big, deep breaths. I like for her to coach me along and be in charge verbally. I enjoy when she has a bit of an attitude that emits a vibe like "if you don't sniff them right I'll get somebody else to do it."

[Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My hard cock inside her, on my knees in front, hugging one of her legs, prefer the left, that soft and aromatic foot in my face with my nose buried in between her toes while her hand is pushing my cock in and out of her.
Don't think I left anything out.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sucking the soft part just under the ball of the foot heading into the arch, my favorite spot [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot massage and toe licking/sucking, especially licking in between the toes.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SXEdx:
As the title says what are your favorite things to do during foot play? For me it's sucking/nibbling on the heel. Aside from that is trying to fit as many toes in my mouth as I can or licking in between them...

I find it Toe-tally AMAZING that we both enjoy similar "activities!" [Wink] There is one, distinctive difference: I also enjoy "dirty" and/or "sweaty" soles against my face. [Secret]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love licking the whole length of her soles, along the outside from heel to toes, then the same up the arch.
Before licking though I love to smell them, along the arch, the underside of her toes, and most of all between her toes. I can only fit my nose between my lady's big toe and second toe on each foot, but still it can't be beat!

Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smelling her soles, sucking her toes, looking at her wrinkled soles and masturbating [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely removing socks then sniffng a few minutes then all sucking and licking between each toe. The online videos where guys sniff socks then go straight to licking feet without sniffing the barefeet first tick me off lol. If you are going to smell the sock why not get it all straight from foot before licking or sucking? OK off my soap box now.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links