Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Someone grabbed at Taylor Swift's foot.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Someone grabbed at Taylor Swift's foot.
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, so which one of you was it, lol.

https://gma.yahoo.com/taylor-swift-shakes-off-ambush-rabid-fan-164132166--abc-news-celebrities.html#

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering that was the only spot TO grab her at eye level, doubtful he was a foot guy. Makes you wonder what people are thinking doing this stuff, you're getting ejected from the concert you probably paid hundreds for in that section.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveLexisFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveLexisFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHAHA. Nice. She has nice feet, too bad they were covered up. Though, if they weren't, the news would be like, "FOOT FETISH PERV ATTACKS TAYLOR SWIFT!"

--------------------
"The Love of Women's feet is a healthy and natural thing."

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, you can tell by the freaked out look on her face when he grabbed her foot that she was quite creeped out by the guy. I certainly hope he wasn't a foot fetishist, because that kind of behavior is just desperate and that's the last kind of guy we need representing us!! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find her to be extremely annoying. EXTREMELY.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:
OMG, you can tell by the freaked out look on her face when he grabbed her foot that she was quite creeped out by the guy. I certainly hope he wasn't a foot fetishist, because that kind of behavior is just desperate and that's the last kind of guy we need representing us!! [Evil Grin]

[Laugh] [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up] can you imagine her look when and if you were to inhale as deep as you can right under her toes after a concert!!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
quote:

[Laugh] [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up] can you imagine her look when and if you were to inhale as deep as you can right under her toes after a concert!!
Oh I can imagine her look quite well in such a scenario. Just look at my avatar [Thud]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
quote:

Oh I can imagine her look quite well in such a scenario. Just look at my avatar [Thud]
[Laugh]

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Ok, so which one of you was it, lol.

"Not I", said the duck.

The video wouldn't load in my browser, so it's gotta be this one i hope http://youtu.be/Qtz74NsoF-Y

Him being swept away by security reminds me of the program "Ninja Warrior" the wall run or 'warped wall'
http://youtu.be/bK3b3dzt6UI [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links