Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Viewing our own source code -- Mr. Robot style

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Viewing our own source code -- Mr. Robot style
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The main character, Elliot, talked about how he used to hack sites, get their source codes, and make them his own. He asked what if others could see our source code.

http://www.planetofthearches.com/images/!mr_robot.jpg

Some of you may know the music video for the Seether song, "Fine Again". The people in it held signs which ranged from serious to sad. That scene reminded me of that video.

Now that, I think of it, I am now reminded of that movie with Jim Carrey, in which lies didn't exist, and everyone told the truth. Then one day, Jim's character discovered how to lie.

Getting back on topic, imagine how many of us would have I Love Feet as source code. There would be so many of us! We'd be so numerous, that FF would probably become mainstream.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I would be that guy to the T, lol ...with the sign around my neck and head hung down

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveLexisFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveLexisFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. I believe a huge percentage of men and even women have an affinity for feet. Maybe they don't have a fetish, but feet are definitely encouraged to be sexy and alluring in this culture.

--------------------
"The Love of Women's feet is a healthy and natural thing."

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha, my wife and I just streamed that episode this morning and noticed the sign. That would totally be me at work. Everyone here, actually.

I always wonder who else at work loves feet the way I do. My close buddies all know, but none has ever indicated a similar attraction. At a place with 5,000+ people, there has to be several hundred who do.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links