Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Massage at Work

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Massage at Work
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you ever been lucky enough to massage one of your female co-workers' feet at your place of work?
I've done it several times. In fact, a girl who used to work in my office used to let me massage her feet in the breakroom several times!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did all of my at work foot massage in the break room. There was no other place which provided comfort [seated area] and privacy [away from customers, and some times, other coworkers].

Female coworker and manager list:

-bank teller with insanely high arches
-nervous bank teller with high arches
-tall photo clerk who told me not to take off her sock, she wouldn't let me see her toes
-sexy high schooler with insanely high arches
-ex-coworker with insanely high arches who invited me to visit her
-bipolar coworker who dated our married manager
-supervisor at a New Years party, same company
-five store managers from that same company
-two cashiers and a deli employee from that same company
-two asset protection employees from that same company

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
I did all of my at work foot massage in the break room. There was no other place which provided comfort [seated area] and privacy [away from customers, and some times, other coworkers].

-tall photo clerk who told me not to take off her sock, she wouldn't let me see her toes

You da man! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Eek!]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
quote:

[Eek!]
Several of my models posed while they were still in high school. All of them turned 18 early in the year and posed before graduation. Hopefully that is the case here - unless he was also in high school at the time of the job, which is no different than us remembering old stories from when we grew up.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did! Got pictures too, lol.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
quote:

[Eek!]
Several of my models posed while they were still in high school. All of them turned 18 early in the year and posed before graduation. Hopefully that is the case here - unless he was also in high school at the time of the job, which is no different than us remembering old stories from when we grew up.

Patrick

lol I figured that may be the case though too honestly [Tongue] ... but lucky guy getting to do that at his place of employment I would be way too afraid of getting fired for trying that at work with the sexual harassment laws and corporate policies being the way they are these days [Confused]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Laugh] Love the list!! Well described, I was scrolling down reading it and all I could think was the final line will be 'And a partridge in a pair tree' [Laugh] Nice job though!!

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Oh wow!! Lucky you. Did any of them smell, and were you able to get in any whiff's ???

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah one time.... when a woman sez "Smh my feet hurt" or " my feet are sore" it's music to my ears and I take advantage of the situation right there and then like some sorta hypnotic key word.

A hot co-worker of a place I used to work at a few years ago said those magic words and I was like "really?" within minutes I was massaging her sweaty feet fresh out of flats. They were quite wet but didn't have much smell at all. After just a couple minutes on each foot she was grateful and was worried about my hands as they just touched her sweaty feet. I was like "don't worry, I'll wash em straight away as soon as I get upstairs" as I was entering an empty lift. As soon as those doors closed, my hands slapped straight over my nose and mouth [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did years ago when I was a waiter. One of the waitresses wore those service industry tennis shoes and took them off on a break while complaining about her feet hurting. She said the shoes were too small and then slid her sock off and there was a red mark on the side of her big toe. I had an iced drink so I grabbed her foot and put a piece of ice on it saying that you have to ice them down. That led to me rubbing that foot.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links