Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Quieters and Deniers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quieters and Deniers
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone keep quiet when the topic of foot fetishism comes up?
Or how about flat out denying it when you have been outed or accused even?

[Of course I mean out in the general public as opposed to a one on one conversation with a gal.]

I usually become embarrassed when the topic of foot fetishisms comes up, in group settings. I get the feeling that the wrong person knows.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean it depends. Most people who know me know about it and even Soles of Silk. If I were to find myself among total strangers, it would depend on the people. If I found the conversation fun or the people to maybe be open minded, I'd defend it and even say it's never been something I've had girls complain about. If it were a bunch of ignorant asshats, then I'll probably just roll my eyes. Some people just are ignorant to anything not in their bubble of life and there is no point in trying to interject your ideas or beliefs.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not a very common topic to come up from my experience. I've always figured since it's taboo and not very common that any guy who brings it up has an interest in it. If I am around a group and it comes up I don't jump at the opportunity to speak out. I usually don't say much. Now if it's a group of sexy women I wouldn't hesitate to inform them that I love feet.

I'm at the age now where I don't give a shit really. I wouldn't get embarrassed if I was outed, and I've had more women notice me look at their feet in the past few years. I won't try to act normal and look at their boobs when I feel good looking at their feet. There's nothing to feel guilty about, it's just feet.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depending on whose asking il speak up or might not mention anything/deny

Freshman yr of college im dating this girl for 2 yrs..never a footjob but face smothering handjobs with her soft size 7s and tons of foot massahes occurred daily

One time i tagged along to a quick sorority meetibg( she and her close friends qere heavily involved).. 6 or 7 girls there when 1 of them mentiones her ankles hurt
my gf proudly exclaims"he will rub your feet he loves feet"
they all turned n looked,one said ew and so i denied iit and played it off "only your feet babe.."something like that...i shoulda lived out my fantasy and asked if they would all smother me =/

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
There's nothing to feel guilty about, it's just feet.

That's right

When a situation arises, making weak excuses, or retreating into a shell often tends to just make things worse.

No need to project guilt and shame, or make a bigger deal out of it than it needs to be; after all, don't forget, it's just feet.

Often your best option is to confidently own it and exaggerate it.

For example, some girls ask, "Omg, do you have a foot fetish!?"

You can say something like, "Absolutely! And a world class one at that:) I could never a girl with ugly feet!", said with a big smile:)

9 times out of 10 the girls will just laugh and play along, and even seek your validation, like, "But ours are cute, right?"

Hmmmm, well I'll need to have a closer look...

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scribe
Board Regular
Member # 48938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scribe   Email scribe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the subject comes up, I acknowledge it, but I don't go out of my way to advertise it. Many of my male friends know.

I also have a very close circle of four female friends at work, and we enjoy happy hour a couple of times a month. Many of those happy hours have turned into happy HOURS, with lots of cocktails, and inevitably the conversations turn to sex ... what we've done, what we like, etc.

All four of them know I like pretty feet and polished toes. And all four of them have made it a point to flirt with me over it ... showing off pedicures, new shoes, etc.

Recently, I started dating one of them who has quick, powerful orgasms whenever I suck her toes. [Smile]

Posts: 27 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the subject does come about, i'd have to know what context it would've been in. If it's a negative context and they bashed it if brought up, i'd defend it, you know, to each their own. I may or may not disclose my involvement with things, but, that's none of their business anyhow. But if it in a positive light, I may disclose what I'm into. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links