Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has anyone used Touchfeet.com? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has anyone used Touchfeet.com?
GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I'm new here. I was curious if anyone has used touchfeet.com. Is this site legit?
Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a post already. Search for it in this forum

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow do I wish I lived in NJ:

http://touchfeet.com/gallery/diane-in-nj/

[Drool]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was only impressed by a couple of the model's feet, the majority were ugly to me and I don't get turned on by ugly feet....

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far, no models in Mississippi and/or Louisiana. But I'm sure they will be added soon.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've used it...had met a few models from the site.

I visit the site time to time to see if new models are there.

I've had some great models and some that are just robots...

For example one woman was very minimal talking and just staring at me without saying a word and held the line on what is allowed and what isn't.

It's worth a shot...just know each one is their independent person. One can be a bore and it feels like you kidnapped them and others I've had great times and hooked up several times.

Good luck and let us know if you go!

What general region you at?

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GORMEE:
There is a post already. Search for it in this forum

Alright got it.

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
I've used it...had met a few models from the site.

I visit the site time to time to see if new models are there.

I've had some great models and some that are just robots...

For example one woman was very minimal talking and just staring at me without saying a word and held the line on what is allowed and what isn't.

It's worth a shot...just know each one is their independent person. One can be a bore and it feels like you kidnapped them and others I've had great times and hooked up several times.

Good luck and let us know if you go!

What general region you at?

Thanks for the insight man. I appreciate it.

Yeah I can imagine you're bound to run into models who act like robots and won't really interact with you.

I live on the east coast. I will try to set up a session when I get the chance I will update you all on how it goes.

Thanks.

Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey green,

Check your PM!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, never any action in West Virgina! [Cry]
Suprised nobody listed for FL, though.

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footdude46
Member # 49037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footdude46   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've used it as well. Had a great experience. It was very easy to set up and the model was very accommodating and fun!

I hope everything goes well for you! PM me if you have any questions.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

I met a model today. She was really cool. I had a great experience and I will probably meet again with her in the future.

I massaged her feet, went for some foot licking and toe sucking, and some tickling.

She seemed to enjoy it as well and said the foot massage felt good.

I'd recommend people try the website if they have a model/models near them that they are interested in visiting.

[ September 05, 2015, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: GreenManalishi ]

c4urself
Board Regular
Member # 45304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c4urself   Email c4urself   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't mind me asking which models did you guys session with? I check out the site from time to time but there's no one I like. I'm in south jersey but driving to north jersey (who have one or two cute girls) is a headache.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

There are several models in North Jersey and N.Y. I'd love to sample;)
GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

I would session with those North Jersey girls if I lived in Jersey. If they were half an hr or less away I'd say do it.

[ September 06, 2015, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: GreenManalishi ]

c4urself
Board Regular
Member # 45304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c4urself   Email c4urself   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the problem Greenmanalishi, I'm over an hour away from all the north jersey ones.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links