Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best Footjob lube?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best Footjob lube?
SXEdx
Board Regular
Member # 33600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SXEdx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So my partner is coming to town in a couple weeks. And, of course there will 99.9% be some foot fun had. I've had footjob before,but haven't used any lubrication before. I've searched this topic and the recommendation I see a lot of baby oil. So for those who have tried it how is it for the footjob and rubbing it on her feet? Or would you recommend something else for a better feeling?
Posts: 36 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warm (in the microwave) coconut oil is my favorite. The molecule is so big the skin has trouble absorbing it, so it just hangs around all slippery and junk....(Leading, hopefully, to other shenanigans...)

It's a solid at room temp, though, so don't get discouraged. Just heat it up again.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always use Astroglide.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never use any lotion because I definitely don't want to put that in my mouth. I don't mind a dry rub if she is gentle enough. Typically I get them to spit on it though. That gets the job done and I'm in to that sort of thing anyway. [Tongue]

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm of the crowd that will not disturb the aroma with any type of lube. I love that musky female foot smell, and any lube distorts it, so I will not use lube on my gf's feet at all.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the coconut oil. It works great. But if I'm going at it alone. Mineral oil works too. Inexpensive.

[ August 20, 2015, 06:04 AM: Message edited by: GORMEE ]

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EbonyDiva Soles
Board Regular
Member # 48879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EbonyDiva Soles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any lube that is water based.

--------------------
Visit
www.ebonydivasoles.com
www.clips4sale.com/46267
www.clips4sale.com/44566

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexb92
Board Regular
Member # 48919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dexb92   Author's Homepage   Email Dexb92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that normal lube dries up quick I use johnson baby oil! Last for ages and ya don't need alot

--------------------
Dexb92

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links