Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Oh Mandy 56 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Oh Mandy 56
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wathcing her since long time ago, i think she had like 5,000 followers or even less.
She was building followers step by step, one month ago having about 15,000

And now, on a daily basis she get more and more and more, she now have 48,000 followers [Eek!]

I know her feet are pretty and she has amazing photos and doing updates regulary.
But how?

https://instagram.com/ohmandy56/

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing this, but it's not hard to see why she's popular. There's a wide variety of excellent photos that live up to the "Love to show off my feet!" statement.

Looking deeper there's an aesthetic that makes her work broadly appealing.

I think if she wanted to she could launch a successful paysite and attract other women to participate. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a beautiful woman, from head to toe
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP2kOXqZF8g

This is one of the hottest amateur vids.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely love her attitude towards the foot fetish thing. She does not have this bitch face or attitude that some girls have.
Makes her seem like girl you can have for the long haul.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I follow her actively on twitter and instagram, and she is spectacular. Her feet are fantastic and she sure knows how to pose them. Always great to see her get attention, esp. on Wus.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love Mandy feet , she s very cute and adorable
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But where do people find about her?
And how come so many new followers regulary?

I like that she has so many followers but im also interested how..

Like 500 new on a daily basis

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. She reminds me of Chloe Madison a little, another very cute sweet girl.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

When i posted this topic on Friday she had 48,000 followers, now there are 49,300

I will update regulary [Smile]

So what do you think how many people of 49,300 are jerking to her feet photos? [Big Grin]

elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

49,700 [Bow Down]
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phew! Just looking at the first 10 pics has made hard [Eek!]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder who's snapping the pics? A Wus member maybe?

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her husband takes these
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

yea the husband, lucky bastard [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links