Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Jenna Marbles Draws With Her Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jenna Marbles Draws With Her Feet
ILoveLexisFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveLexisFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought about posting this yesterday, but a lot of the comments were attacking foot fetishists. Though, I cannot blame them because some of the foot fetish comments were absurd and creepy. But, I figure she is used to that, so why not pose it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSZgePq0tFo

--------------------
"The Love of Women's feet is a healthy and natural thing."

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing women do things with their feet, like that! Great video!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The footjob that chick could give would be next level..right?

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminds me of a video Laina (aka the Overly Attached Girlfriend) did the other day where she responds to random comments left on her YouTube vids ... one guy asks her to do a video showing her bare feet and she is like "Noo...God Nooo" and a lot of the comments on that video are like "eww why do people want to see her feet like wtf gross".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3PGMIuPB4Y

Nevermind there are plenty of other comments she read from people wanting to have sex with her and have her perform oral sex on them and make lampshades out of her skin (yeah hopefully just a joke but damn) but that is what they chose to zero in on the people asking to see her feet ... Wow [Confused]

But anyways Laina does have pretty nice feet though... http://www.wikifeet.com/Laina_Morris [Drool]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links