Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This guy I work withs gf.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This guy I work withs gf.
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerimiah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, to start with, I live in the smaller part of town nearest to Gainesville GA, sort of slim pickins around here for my taste in feet. A lot of dirty footed flip flop wearers and untamed toenails, etc. Well about a month ago this guy started working at a local pizza place as a delivery driver. Now I patronize this place religiously because I have a close friend who owns it and I'm a single guy who's just been down and I don't really care to cook for myself. Well everything just changed. This guys girlfriend shows up while I'm up there waiting on my pizza and talking to my buds that work there. It was night time so she was in sweats and a tshirt had dark hair and beautiful gray eyes. She was very talkative which is initially what brought her to my attention. So I had not realized she was wearing flip flops until she saw her guy pulling back in the parking lot and turned toward the door, which is when I looked down and oh my God those feet, those toes, the arches! I know she saw me staring at them she had to. She had red toenails and I was in heaven! I have to see those feet again, not just her feet either, I want to see her again. I don't know what to do, she hasn't been dating this guy but a few days and I don't know how I'll see her again. She's 23 but seems to go for the older guys and I'm 34. I haven't wanted to see a woman since my divorce but there's something that caught my attention about her. And those gorgeous feet! You don't see that quality around here. Any advice?

--------------------
Kathulu

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tuff decision must be made, wait and see what happens. Let things play out, she might come around more and go from there. Let her make the move, assuming there is one.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerimiah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good news. We exchanged names the other day while we were talking and she sent a friend request through Facebook. She even messaged and said hi and asked if I remembered her from the other night. She has pics of her feet on her Facebook and even better, she does nails for a living, or at least she went to school to do them from what I gathered. I do Not want to come off as a creepy man because I want to talk to her see if she might want a foot rub sometime. I just don't want to get the crap beat out of me by her guy friend, he's kinda large with tattoos all over him. Maybe I should casually bring up the convo with him first? I don't know.

--------------------
Kathulu

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesguy
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noooo! Seriously don't ask her if she wants a footrub. You will come off as a creep in her eyes beacause you don't even know her. I certainly wouldn't bring it up with her BF. If I was you I would try to get to know her. She sounds really outgoing and her messaging you and adding you on FB in my eyes, are a huge sign. If you get to know her and she likes you she could break up with her BF and then you can make a move. I messaged a girl on FB who I liked and it didn't go well. Short very quick responses with no attempt at making a conversation. The fact she messaged you are huge signs in my opinion. Good Luck
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I concur with the above post.

I wouldn't try and rush anything being that she already has a boyfriend, but the fact that she immediately sent you a friend request on Facebook right after having met her and exchanging names, initiated contact and asked if you remembered her are pretty good signs of interest, in my opinion. You mentioned that she's only been dating the guy she's with for a few days, and females have a propensity to be fickle.

As mentioned, I would attempt to continue getting to know her, but I wouldn't use Facebook as your crutch for doing so. Face to face interaction is always the best way to display your true personality to someone.

[ August 25, 2015, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Yeah. This is true. I sent her a message back after initial contact and said "of course I remember you, how's it going?" But I haven't gotten a response back yet. I did ask a few people at work if they knew how long they had been talking and from what I gathered, she was with a guy who dumped her and then this guy who had liked her for a while jumped on the opportunity and asked her out. I think it's a rebound situAtion to be honest. Thanks for the advice guys!

--------------------
Kathulu

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As mentioned, I wouldn't try and start an in depth conversation via Facebook, to be candid. It's possible you could end up giving away too much value without her having "earned" it and you could possibly end up losing out so to speak, before you've even started. Like stated, face to face interaction is always the best way to display your true personality to someone. How you act tends to make a much bigger difference than what is actually said, even through social media or text.

Since you actually want to see this girl again and presumably likely will, I would keep the social media interaction to a minimum. "Yeah, I remember you. Thanks for the add." would probably have been a more ideal response.

Hope all goes well.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Now I have another..not "issue", but I am a little nervous that is she goes on my Facebook she will see where I have liked certain foot pages like NorCal from here and like two others. I don't have any of that set to private because I refuse to be ashamed of what I like but I definitely don't want to come off as just a weirdo.

--------------------
Kathulu

solesguy
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why I have a problem with FB (no I don't have it anymore). Your private life is out there for everyone to see. I understand you are not ashamed of your FF but I certainly wouldn't be advertising it all over FB. Your private life is your own. There is something called sharing too much information. If I was you, I would unlike the pages (the chances are she probably hasn't seen them anyway). I would have elaborated on the initial message she sent you, ask her a few questions about her day, what is she doing at the Weekend? Generic questions I know, but she has obviously shown an interest. I wouldn't communicate by using her wall, send her a private message so no-one can see it. You have to set the ball rolling so to speak, because if she was unimpressed by your first message she will probably think you're not interested. If you get to see her face to face that would be much better. One final thing don't bombard he with messages as she might think you're a bit of a stalker. If she doesn't message you back after you have asked her those questions I mentioned, move on. Good luck
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why you should have multiple FB accounts. One for personal and another for whatever else you dont want everyone knowing about. All of the social media is too personal...they want to link this account with this one, then link that with that one and then need your phone number...etc.

Thats too much...its like we're all being branded.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links