Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Parallell universe?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Parallell universe?
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So hear me out...this was weird...

The other day was a rather nice day so I was enjoying the sights of feet in flip flops and judging them all as usual. A rather attractive red head, petite girl was approaching. I noticed she had her feet out so I paid special attention and for some strange reason, I took note of her clothes. No big deal.

She went by and honestly, 12 out of 10 doesn't do these feet justice. Lovely biggish nail beds, thin toes, nail at the end of the toes and painted a beautiful opaque orange. Wow. Really nice!

An hour later, I was still in town and doing some jobs and I saw her approaching again, but this time her feet were dark blue!!!

I did a double take, it had only been an hour and she was wearing the same stuff so I knew it was her!! Did she have a twin? Was I stuck in a parallel universe some how?

What got me the most was, her feet were perfect before, there was no need for a pedicure unless she fancied a change of colour but I figured most girls wait until the polish is chipping a little right? They looked perfect again and it was pretty exciting that this girl goes over and beyond to make sure her feet look top dollar. Pretty cool!

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a few models at least who would change colors at the drop of a hat no matter what condition their nails are in. We will never figure out their reasoning. Just enjoy the view!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny you saying that, just a few days ago was doing a bit of shopping at 'Bunnings'(like Home-Depot for the Americans). I complemented a lady behind the counter about her nails cos they were some sorta metallic green which matched her uniform, she thanked me with a huge grin and told me they were mood changing polish and if she became angry they would turn white. I wanted to see them turn but didn't wanna spoil her 'happy chappy' mood [Big Grin]

I remember when I was a kid I had a Hot-Wheels car that could change colour in cold and warm water. Metallic Brown in cold Yellow in warm plus everyone knows about mood rings so maybe product evolution [Smile]

[ September 14, 2015, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She would've been happily surprised if you'd complimented her on her new color and noticed that she had just changed it!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a great story.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links