Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Crazy news story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crazy news story
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this story and I can't believe that someone would be brave enough to do this
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/scooter-riding-florida-man-caught-crawling-under-tables-to-sniff-college-womens-feet/

Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't call it brave. More like foolish.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The comment from the girl that was interviewed made me laugh. "God only knows what else he wants to do if he's going to be smelling your feet."

I agree though with the comments of the psychiatrist. It's not the fact that the guy has a penchant for feet that is concerning; it's the lack of restraint shown by the individual. You can easily have a guy showing the same lack of restraint by going around and fondling women's breasts without their consent. That wouldn't suddenly make liking breasts "weird" and the fact that he's into breasts wouldn't be what is concerning.

Though in my opinion, trivial news stories such as this are hardly "news" at all. Therefore, they have to be made as "entertaining" as possible, because that's all stories like this are really intended for.

As the above poster mentioned, I wouldn't call it "brave". A lack of judgment or poor character would be more accurate.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
The comment from the girl that was interviewed made me laugh. "God only knows what else he wants to do if he's going to be smelling your feet."

I agree though with the comments of the psychiatrist. It's not the fact that the guy has a penchant for feet that is concerning; it's the lack of restraint shown by the individual. You can easily have a guy showing the same lack of restraint by going around and fondling women's breasts without their consent. That wouldn't suddenly make liking breasts "weird" and the fact that he's into breasts wouldn't be what is concerning.

Though in my opinion, trivial news stories such as this are hardly "news" at all. Therefore, they have to be made as "entertaining" as possible, because that's all stories like this are really intended for.

As the above poster mentioned, I wouldn't call it "brave". A lack of judgment or poor character would be more accurate.

Exactly ! [Hump]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaa wow the local Miami news station's video report on this story that was linked in that article reported about it like you would see one of those "shocking tabloid story" programs do (ex: he's got "a NOSE for TOES!!!!")... but I don't know maybe they do that a lot down there [Tongue] :

http://www.wsvn.com/story/30029091/alleged-foot-fetishist-targets-student-at-fiu-library

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, more bad press for us!
Nice photo of feet, though!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
http://www.wsvn.com/story/30029091/alleged-foot-fetishist-targets-student-at-fiu-library

holy cow!!! [Eek!]

Now this article link really makes the guy out to be a creep and freak which he is, but dayum if they didn't pull any punches, even talking about his bald head and his slithering lol!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wsvn.com/story/30038341/suspected-fiu-foot-fetishist-arrested-by-police Well it looks like they got him.

I wonder if the investigation included an investigator smelling the victim's foot to get a confirmation that they were stinky?

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was absolutely.. stupid on the guy's part.

The whole "He smelled feet" comes across to vanillas as almost.. psychotic, because most people who dont have this fetish think that feet are gross or weird, but,, its really no different a violation than if he had gone up to a woman and stuck his face in her breasts, It gets.. a different kind of a attention because of the whole "It involves someone doing something to feet".

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So much media coverage about foot sniffing? To me this is a joke [Nut Kick]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
http://www.wsvn.com/story/30038341/suspected-fiu-foot-fetishist-arrested-by-police Well it looks like they got him.

wow, he is not only an embarrassment to himself but probably to all his friends and family who know him personally. I am ashamed for him just as a fellow foot fetishist. This is absolutely sickening what it will do to mainstream perception of his crimes. [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heartofalion
Board Regular
Member # 46658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heartofalion   Author's Homepage   Email heartofalion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, who knows, this is prolly made up but like most of you said, this is more bad press for a foot fetish guy, a healthy one. Not all people who like feet are creeps.

--------------------
Elegantbarefeet Store

-

twitter: @BrattyMeanGirls
c4s.com/130135

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links