Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New Girl - Foot confusion

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Girl - Foot confusion
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, long time since I've come up and posted anything.

So here's the situation. I met this woman recently, we've been on 2 dates and I of course was trying to see if she had nice legs (she does) and feet (she does). But on the first two dates she wore boots, my imagination was running wild. On our third date, she wore flip flops/went bare.

She has amazing tones, didn't get a good look at the soles yet, but they seemed very soft. In any event, she told me a story about a friend of hers. Apparently her friend caught her own husband jacking off to her feet while she was sleeping. Now, this didn't surprise me at all, but she sort of expressed discuss and general.. lack of understanding. Seemed to be creeped out.

This is of course a concern for me being a foot man, but I don't know if I buy her selling of how she was disgusted. I wish I would have pressed her a little more for info. I recall saying something like "what? that's something else" or something like that, and I through in a "I've never done anything like that" which is total bs. I've done that exact same thing dozens of times.

But then she said something that got me thinking, "you wouldn't do that even if the woman didn't mind?" I don't recall what I said, but we had a full convo joking about what we coined "sleep rape."

On one hand she seemed to be creeped out, but on the other joked about being full on penetrated in her sleep and how it would not be a big deal as long as this activity didn't wake her.

And before our date she made a point to tell me she was having a pedicure done and asked me what color I'd prefer. Idk wtf guys, but Imma suck them damn toes. Best believe that! But.. my questions for you guys are..

What to you guys think?

Is she a closet foot fan?

Creeped out by feet, but a freak?

Did she tell me the story about her friend to see if I was into it?

Sorry for the long post!

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just as one of your answers to her was total BS, I think her reaction to the sleep/foot play was BS too. I think she would be into it or could be. She sounds like a keeper.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I suspect thinking back. Just wish I wasn't so focused on playing it cool at the time. Probably could have had me a feet treat.. In dude time.
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like she knows that you are a closet foot fan and was trying to flirt with you.

It's up to you to lead the direction of where you want this to go.

You need to be ready to hit the ball back when women toss tests at you.

Her perceptions and reactions are going to be mostly based on the vibe she gets from you.

She doesn't necessarily need to be preinclined to anything to enjoy being introduced to something new and exciting.

It's part of what makes a guy interesting and attractive, taking her on adventures and showing her things she never knew she liked.

cbf

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

I don't know guys, I don't recall anything that would make her think I am into feet. I haven't said anything or done anything that would suggest it. I am honestly hoping she herself is somehow into it. Maybe a past lover was into feet and she enjoys it. Idk. but I really doubt she is under the impression I am into her feet at all. I will keep you guys updated. Cuz I will be sucking them toes. Check em out at this link. They are very nice.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19282916/IMG.jpg

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say that there is a pretty good chance that she is into it, but then again there is always this...

http://s12.postimg.org/xbm5lhofh/i_m_fine_with_your_ff.jpg

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links