Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Erin Richards of Gotham

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Erin Richards of Gotham
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Esquire magazine interview.

Hmmmmmmmm.....Evidently,she likes feet fun,including tickling.

http://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/videos/a33820/erin-richards-video/

[ September 29, 2015, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: Derfjmeister ]

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice.... and she's SO cute! I would love to have her feet.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the last episode of Gotham she is in jail and all these guy are around her and one guy painting her toe nails..decent sole shots as well. Did anyone cap this?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoonerFootFan
Loyal Member
Member # 2988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoonerFootFan   Email SoonerFootFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like a couple pictures made it to wikifeet:

http://www.wikifeet.com/Erin_Richards

Posts: 88 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear women out there are not shy about what they like including having their feet touched.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoonerFootFan:
Looks like a couple pictures made it to wikifeet:

http://www.wikifeet.com/Erin_Richards

:thumbsup:That's the one..there were some straight on shots as well that are even better.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those wikifeet pics look awesome, looks like I will be adding Gotham to my list of tv series to watch [Wink]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
Those wikifeet pics look awesome, looks like I will be adding Gotham to my list of tv series to watch [Wink]

First season that Penguin guy was forced to give a foot massage to Jada Pinkett Smith under the table, some good shots there.

--------------------
 -

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Norcal!! I love it when a series has recurring foot themes!!

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Oh and this past monday shows Erin Richards (Barbara) sitting in a chair from behind with her bare sole pointed back and her extremely high arches in plain view. It was a great shot!

--------------------
 -

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Oh and this past monday shows Erin Richards (Barbara) sitting in a chair from behind with her bare sole pointed back and her extremely high arches in plain view. It was a great shot!

Cheers! I'm really looking forward to this series now, lol problem is when there is a a good foot scene I then download the whole series in 1080 HD and end up running low on hard drive space due to my foot addiction [Laugh]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew it was either the director or her that had a foot fetish because she is barefoot in many scenes of the show and the last one with the jail scene just confirmed my suspicions.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

I just wish Detective Gordon's "new" girlfriend the brunette showed her feet more often, damn..she reminds me a young Terri Hatcher but hotter.

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links